T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

its all about location, family... where i'm at, the service goes, in order... t-mobile, att, sprint, then waaaaay down the line is verizon...
Yea u def right. Aint Tmobile based in Texas though? I think it is so it's all about where your at. If u have a lot of trees in your area,that'll block coverage unless u have more towers in that region. My Tmo service is smooth except on basement levels at my university.

In retrospect, maybe I should've been cautious of a company called "Danger".
Irony at its finest wouldnt u say
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Sero.

That is all.
family.... this crushes SERO by a thousand pounds....
stupid.
30 a month > 50 a month

laugh.gif

The only difference is 500 mins. as opposed to unlimited. I use nothing but Sprint to Sprint anyways.

^^^^
i'm stilll not undertanding how this is stupid... someone please enlighten me....

Sero.

That is all.
stupid.

^^^
please explain how that's stupid...

lysolflow wrote:
codeIVC wrote:
dont think we're gonna officially find out until th 25th or something like that..

$50 unlimited erything would do me so right right now.

JoseBronx wrote:
so any confirmation yet?
nerd.gif

no conformation, but this article prolly got quickly posted over.. here it is again...

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/10/10/t-mobile-project-black-project-dark-unveiled-project-dark-a-t-mobile-50-%E2%80%98everything-unlimited%E2%80%99-plan/

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

DanniTheKid wrote:
I called yesterday...you must HAVE 22 consecutive months with Tmobile.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if that ends up being true. I'm at 11.
smh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on this...

NostrandAve68 wrote:
22 consecutive months ha

I've been with Tmobile when it was Voicestream back in 2001 best carrier imo, best customer service and best phone plans... now they are starting to get the best phones don't think i'll ever leave Tmobile.

saymoregotsole wrote:
I hope this is true. I been w TMO since 04 and somehow missed out on their "loyalty" plans. But they practically gave me my BB curve so I can't complain. Can't wait to cop that Bold though.

people... DO NOT LET THAT CAT THAT SAID YOU HAD TO BE W/ TMOBILE FOR 22 MONTHS STEER YOU WRONG.... that was completely false...

like someone said earlier... they are making people sign confidentiality contracts to keep this thing quiet till they roll it out.. do you really think a call center attendant has the knowledge, or even the balls if they had the knowledge, to give this info out?.... its gonna be gucci for EVERYONE.....

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
HTC HD2 + New t-mobile plan = str8 destroying the phone game...

God please let t-mobile get HD2...please...

woooooord... like... people dont get the customizing ability of windows mobile phones.... i might dabble w/ this one, or even look toward a touch pro2 when they get cheap and just work w/ that one... havent had a chance to fool w/ an unlocked nokia phone, but i read that they are goooold, and us folks over here w/ the locked down carriers are missing out....
NKEAIR wrote:
LazyJ10 wrote:
If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices

you never know though... they ARE pushing the BB Bold 2 out w/ the whole project dark thing, so it might be available to the 50 dollar plan.... they might do it to where only the bold2 will be compatible w/ the plan, forcing people to buy it....
LimitedRetroOG wrote:
This 3G is gonna be faster than all 3 other networks combined. AT&T's is only 7.2 MBPS, Sprint is 10, Verizon is 1.4. T-Mobile's will be 21!
eek.gif

YEEEEEAH, BUDDY..... 21 is like.... cable internet at the crib.... its gonna be crazy when people TETHER... i tether my touch pro and get some solid speeds... but w/ this, i'll be able to use utorrent, download a flick, and run thru niketalk easier than i do at home... lol....

i might as well plug it into the xbox 360 and play xbox live on it... that is friggin fast....

DatzToothLess wrote:
Sprint has 4g in New York. I think so anyways, I know for a fact it's out in Atlanta already

i heard the 4g was straight, but it doesnt have alotta coverage... only two cities under its belt, and only in the MAIN areas of the cities... it also wasnt AS fast as it claims, but it will prolly get up there around the time they get it into other cities and get all the kinks ironed out.

Bowzer Blitz wrote:
Besides ATT / Verizon being expensive...they are realiable. People just need to leave Sprint & T-Mobile alone.

its all about location, family... where i'm at, the service goes, in order... t-mobile, att, sprint, then waaaaay down the line is verizon...

in southwest houston, it goes sprint, att, t-mobile, and waaaaay down the line is verizon...

in dallas though, verizon is real strong... its all about location, folks....

Sup with you and all these multi quotes?

Sero.

That is all.
stupid.
30 a month > 50 a month

laugh.gif

The only difference is 500 mins. as opposed to unlimited. I use nothing but Sprint to Sprint anyways.

laugh.gif
whoops ...

Not you MisterP , the other cat saying it's SMASHING SERO.

Me paying $37 with insurance for SERO >>>>> Anything "dark" can offer me

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lysolflow wrote:
codeIVC wrote:
dont think we're gonna officially find out until th 25th or something like that..

$50 unlimited erything would do me so right right now.
JoseBronx wrote:
so any confirmation yet?
nerd.gif

no conformation, but this article prolly got quickly posted over.. here it is again...

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/10/10/t-mobile-project-black-project-dark-unveiled-project-dark-a-t-mobile-50-%E2%80%98everything-unlimited%E2%80%99-plan/

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

DanniTheKid wrote:
I called yesterday...you must HAVE 22 consecutive months with Tmobile.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if that ends up being true. I'm at 11.
smh.gif

I'll be keeping a close eye on this...

NostrandAve68 wrote:
22 consecutive months ha

I've been with Tmobile when it was Voicestream back in 2001 best carrier imo, best customer service and best phone plans... now they are starting to get the best phones don't think i'll ever leave Tmobile.

saymoregotsole wrote:
I hope this is true. I been w TMO since 04 and somehow missed out on their "loyalty" plans. But they practically gave me my BB curve so I can't complain. Can't wait to cop that Bold though.

people... DO NOT LET THAT CAT THAT SAID YOU HAD TO BE W/ TMOBILE FOR 22 MONTHS STEER YOU WRONG.... that was completely false...

like someone said earlier... they are making people sign confidentiality contracts to keep this thing quiet till they roll it out.. do you really think a call center attendant has the knowledge, or even the balls if they had the knowledge, to give this info out?.... its gonna be gucci for EVERYONE.....

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
HTC HD2 + New t-mobile plan = str8 destroying the phone game...

God please let t-mobile get HD2...please...

woooooord... like... people dont get the customizing ability of windows mobile phones.... i might dabble w/ this one, or even look toward a touch pro2 when they get cheap and just work w/ that one... havent had a chance to fool w/ an unlocked nokia phone, but i read that they are goooold, and us folks over here w/ the locked down carriers are missing out....
NKEAIR wrote:
LazyJ10 wrote:
If this somehow included blackberry's own data plan, it would beyond ridiculous. Since I highly doubt that it will, it looks like I'll stick it out with SERO.

people are saying they are planning to roll out the plan with the new bold

but i can see t-mobile using this to lure people who want an iphone, but dont want to expensive ATT prices

you never know though... they ARE pushing the BB Bold 2 out w/ the whole project dark thing, so it might be available to the 50 dollar plan.... they might do it to where only the bold2 will be compatible w/ the plan, forcing people to buy it....
LimitedRetroOG wrote:
This 3G is gonna be faster than all 3 other networks combined. AT&T's is only 7.2 MBPS, Sprint is 10, Verizon is 1.4. T-Mobile's will be 21!
eek.gif

YEEEEEAH, BUDDY..... 21 is like.... cable internet at the crib.... its gonna be crazy when people TETHER... i tether my touch pro and get some solid speeds... but w/ this, i'll be able to use utorrent, download a flick, and run thru niketalk easier than i do at home... lol....

i might as well plug it into the xbox 360 and play xbox live on it... that is friggin fast....

DatzToothLess wrote:
Sprint has 4g in New York. I think so anyways, I know for a fact it's out in Atlanta already

i heard the 4g was straight, but it doesnt have alotta coverage... only two cities under its belt, and only in the MAIN areas of the cities... it also wasnt AS fast as it claims, but it will prolly get up there around the time they get it into other cities and get all the kinks ironed out.

Bowzer Blitz wrote:
Besides ATT / Verizon being expensive...they are realiable. People just need to leave Sprint & T-Mobile alone.

in southwest houston, it goes sprint, att, t-mobile, and waaaaay down the line is verizon...

in dallas though, verizon is real strong... its all about location, folks....

Sup with you and all these multi quotes?

answer alotta questions at once instead of goin back, redoin stuff... and untimately takin up space... these threads grow fast and i just want folks to knowwho i'm talkin to about what.

Sero.

That is all.
stupid.
30 a month > 50 a month

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
whoops ...

Not you MisterP , the other cat saying it's SMASHING SERO.

Me paying $37 with insurance for SERO >>>>> Anything "dark" can offer me

i mean... if you gucci w/ the $30 sero plan, than cool....

but i got the $50 dollar one.. and i'm tough on my minutes... so it would only be natural and not worry about minutes...

plus i get the power of having any GSM phone i want... so that helps... along w/ insurance on whatever phone i originally cop from t-mobile...

and on top of that, T-mobile is rollin out speeds that's gonna surpass Sprint, or so they say.... dont get me wrong... I love sprint... i tetherconsistently, and the speeds are great... good service and what not... but my touch pro is beginning to get outdated, and i heard the touch pro 2 was just thepro w/ a bigger screen...

I mean, I used to be the one who needed the latest and greatest, but as i'm getting older I don't really need that #*@$.

Since I got hired doing cable in July, i've dropped my TP numerous times. The bezel around the LCD has cracked and is now missing pieces. I'm eligiblefor an upgrade Nov2 and i'm going with a TP2 since i'm a fan of this one.

Technology and the Features phones carry haven't made a significant enough jump within the last 12 months to warrant me looking elsewhere. I'd keepthis phone longer but it's just not looking pretty rightnow, my TP is beat and to pay a deductible at this point in my commitment is dumb when I can justtack that $ onto a new phone.

I only use 100 anytime a month if that, so it's not that big of a deal.

I'm not knocking Tmo at all -- prior to copping my HTC Touch Christmas 2007 I was on Tmobile for 6 years.

Different strokes for different folks. Both are beneficial to different people.

In the end, we as consumers win.

smokin.gif

562, sprint step their coverage game up? back when i was in 10-11 grade i had sprint and i was stay getting dropped calls like no other in the long beach area.it was getting ridiculous, that i switched to tmo and havent had a dropped call since.

I mean, I used to be the one who needed the latest and greatest, but as i'm getting older I don't really need that #*@$.

Since I got hired doing cable in July, i've dropped my TP numerous times. The bezel around the LCD has cracked and is now missing pieces. I'm eligible for an upgrade Nov2 and i'm going with a TP2 since i'm a fan of this one.

Technology and the Features phones carry haven't made a significant enough jump within the last 12 months to warrant me looking elsewhere. I'd keep this phone longer but it's just not looking pretty rightnow, my TP is beat and to pay a deductible at this point in my commitment is dumb when I can just tack that $ onto a new phone.

I only use 100 anytime a month if that, so it's not that big of a deal.

I'm not knocking Tmo at all -- prior to copping my HTC Touch Christmas 2007 I was on Tmobile for 6 years.

Different strokes for different folks. Both are beneficial to different people.

In the end, we as consumers win.

smokin.gif
all that really matters... lol.....

Originally Posted by doosta45

562, sprint step their coverage game up? back when i was in 10-11 grade i had sprint and i was stay getting dropped calls like no other in the long beach area. it was getting ridiculous, that i switched to tmo and havent had a dropped call since.

I mean, my mom had sprint back then and I hated it. Not only because they had weak #$$ phones, but because coverage was terrible. I'd experience theproblems you mentioned with her LG phone too.

But I must say, i'm going on two years with Sprint. I haven't had a single issue with them at all. When I was with my sidekicks on Tmo i'd haveissues here and there but nothing drastic.

SoCal , and more specifically Long Beach coverage is good no matter who you have. They're pretty much all equal at this point. And our EvDo is much fasterthan VZWs too.

All in all, I have no regrets ditching T-mobile for Sprint

I mean, if Sprint keeps blocking good and highly sought after phones from being put on SERO, then they'll lose even MORE people than they already have.
As I've said before, I'm in wait and see mode. If BB is included @ $50, then that's a good deal. If it isn't then I don't need to move onsince my 500 mins last me since I'm at work all day.

It'll be interesting though, this could be huge for TMo overall for those who aren't familiar with it and are cost sensitive.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Like I said, people still use Sidekicks? We off that...circa 2001
pssh if u on t-mobile da best phone IS da sidekick LX 2009...da 9700 BB remains to be seen how good it will be..on paper da specs look basicallyidentical to da 3g sidekick.

Also known as BlackBerry Bold 9700; BlackBerry Onyx 9700[table][tr][th="row"]General[/th] [td]2G Network[/td] [td]GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3G Network[/td] [td]HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Announced[/td] [td]Not officially announced yet[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status[/td] [td]Rumored[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Size[/th] [td]Dimensions[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Display[/th] [td]Type[/td] [td]TFT, 65K colors[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size[/td] [td]480 x 360 pixels, 2.6 inches[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]- Full QWERTY keyboard[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Sound[/th] [td]Alert types[/td] [td]Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speakerphone[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]- 3.5 mm audio jack[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Memory[/th] [td]Phonebook[/td] [td]Yes, Photocall[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Call records[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Internal[/td] [td]1GB storage, 256MB ROM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Card slot[/td] [td]microSD (TransFlash), up to 16GB, buy memory[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Data[/th] [td]GPRS[/td] [td]Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]HSCSD[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]EDGE[/td] [td]Class 10, 236.8 kbps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3G[/td] [td]HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WLAN[/td] [td]Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/a[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bluetooth[/td] [td]Yes, v2.1 with A2DP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Infrared port[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USB[/td] [td]Yes, microUSB v2.0[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Camera[/th] [td]Primary[/td] [td]3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Features[/td] [td]Image stabilization[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Video[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Secondary[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Features[/th] [td]OS[/td] [td]BlackBerry OS; 5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Messaging[/td] [td]SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Browser[/td] [td]HTML[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Radio[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Games[/td] [td]Yes + downloadable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colors[/td] [td]Black[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GPS[/td] [td]Yes, with A-GPS support[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Java[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]- BlackBerry maps
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Media player MP3/WMA/AAC+
- Video player DivX/WMV/XviD/3gp
- Organizer
- Voice memo/dial[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]Battery[/th] [td] [/td] [td]Standard battery, Li-Ion 1550 mAh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Ninjahood going hard on you guys the past week, dont talk bad about the sk 09

T Mobile has gotten much better when it comes to service. Theyve got great prices on plans too.

T-Mobile has been great besides the fact that the Sidekick Data has been down for over a week and I still don't have my contacts showing up!!

Back
Top Bottom