T mobile whats up with all the crappy phones ?

htc-hd2.jpg
samsung-vibrant-post.jpg
my-touch-slide.jpg
bb-9700_2.jpg
nexus_one.jpg

coming soon...
T-Mobile-myTouch-3G-HD-Leaked.jpg
htc-vision-g1-blaze.jpg

grin.gif

T-Mobile's coverage is embarrassing. I'm about to switch over to AT&T.

Honestly T-Mobile's entire focus in the past with anything was making sure the customer came first, so in that regard, customer service and experience was the #1 priority for the company.

Since they loaded out their 3G network in 08' they've had a significant increase in quality handsets as well as a selection of smartphones that it seems the market wants nothing but these days.

I think that ATT has more buying power and more money to spend to get the exclusivity of certain devices and companies (i.e. Dell Streak/iPhone/Torch), I mean they're the largest provider in the country, they have the money to do it.

My-T.

Honestly T-Mobile's entire focus in the past with anything was making sure the customer came first, so in that regard, customer service and experience was the #1 priority for the company.

Since they loaded out their 3G network in 08' they've had a significant increase in quality handsets as well as a selection of smartphones that it seems the market wants nothing but these days.

I think that ATT has more buying power and more money to spend to get the exclusivity of certain devices and companies (i.e. Dell Streak/iPhone/Torch), I mean they're the largest provider in the country, they have the money to do it.

My-T.

T-Mobile's coverage is embarrassing. I'm about to switch over to AT&T.

Originally Posted by DR813

I read on yahoo one day that T-mobile may be in risk of going out of business. part of the reason is because of this. another reason is that they don't have as many customers as the other carriers. I read that they may have to merge with verizon or sprint(I'm not sure which one it is, I gotta find the article). I hope it doesn't come true.

T Mobile is a pretty big company, they actually operate in U.S and Europe the actual parent company is Deutsche Telekom. I highly doubt t mobile is going out of business or being bought out. It was also speculated in the past that T mobile was going to buy sprint and they have the $ to do so but that prob didn't happen due to the fact sprint is a CDMA network.

Originally Posted by DR813

I read on yahoo one day that T-mobile may be in risk of going out of business. part of the reason is because of this. another reason is that they don't have as many customers as the other carriers. I read that they may have to merge with verizon or sprint(I'm not sure which one it is, I gotta find the article). I hope it doesn't come true.

T Mobile is a pretty big company, they actually operate in U.S and Europe the actual parent company is Deutsche Telekom. I highly doubt t mobile is going out of business or being bought out. It was also speculated in the past that T mobile was going to buy sprint and they have the $ to do so but that prob didn't happen due to the fact sprint is a CDMA network.

I'm think about getting the Samsung Vibrant off wirefly.com for $150..then sell it and buy whatever "project emerald" is for christmas.

I'm think about getting the Samsung Vibrant off wirefly.com for $150..then sell it and buy whatever "project emerald" is for christmas.

I get where Nikekidwonder is coming from. Over the past year we've seen Verizon come out with all of these Droid phones, Sprint has the EVO and AT&T has the iPhone. Yeah T-Mobile has some nice phones, but some of them are available on other carriers (Vibrant on AT&T as Captivate, Blackerry Bold on AT&T and Verizon) and it kinda hurts T-Mobile. The Nexus One was a great phone but it wasn't available at T-Mo stores and buyers basically had to get a certain plan. Plus it doesn't help that during this "summer of smartphones" with the iPhone, Droid X, Droid 2, Blackberry Touch, EVO, etc. all becoming available T-Mobile didn't really get any smartphones that were hyped by the media.

I get where Nikekidwonder is coming from. Over the past year we've seen Verizon come out with all of these Droid phones, Sprint has the EVO and AT&T has the iPhone. Yeah T-Mobile has some nice phones, but some of them are available on other carriers (Vibrant on AT&T as Captivate, Blackerry Bold on AT&T and Verizon) and it kinda hurts T-Mobile. The Nexus One was a great phone but it wasn't available at T-Mo stores and buyers basically had to get a certain plan. Plus it doesn't help that during this "summer of smartphones" with the iPhone, Droid X, Droid 2, Blackberry Touch, EVO, etc. all becoming available T-Mobile didn't really get any smartphones that were hyped by the media.

been with tmobile for a while have had the nexus one and now a samsung vibrant both great android phones get a nexus one if your looking for a good phone best phone i ever had

been with tmobile for a while have had the nexus one and now a samsung vibrant both great android phones get a nexus one if your looking for a good phone best phone i ever had

Tmobile has until January to impress me with a phone that rivals the EVO, if not then "I'll be taking my talents to sprint"

Tmobile has until January to impress me with a phone that rivals the EVO, if not then "I'll be taking my talents to sprint"

Back
Top Bottom