T mobile whats up with all the crappy phones ?

Tmobile has until January to impress me with a phone that rivals the EVO, if not then "I'll be taking my talents to sprint"

Tmobile has until January to impress me with a phone that rivals the EVO, if not then "I'll be taking my talents to sprint"

I know I'm going to switch to another carrier one day but for now I'ma prolly just cop the g1 blaze and call it a day.  It'll be just like the g1 but faster, bigger screen.  Good enough for me. 

I know I'm going to switch to another carrier one day but for now I'ma prolly just cop the g1 blaze and call it a day.  It'll be just like the g1 but faster, bigger screen.  Good enough for me. 

If you have crappy service, of course it'll be accompanied by crappy phones. Why would any manufacture even bring anything big on the table when their overall rep in service is horrible.

I expect T-Mobile to be dead in 2011 along with other businesses like Blockbuster.

If you have crappy service, of course it'll be accompanied by crappy phones. Why would any manufacture even bring anything big on the table when their overall rep in service is horrible.

I expect T-Mobile to be dead in 2011 along with other businesses like Blockbuster.

I'm surprising Ninjahood isnt in here yet
laugh.gif
Tmo had a lot of hype in the beginning of the year with the HD2 and Nexus One. The MyTouch HD, HTC Vision and another android phone will be out and also a Windows Phone 7 phone. There's also the Vibrant and most likely a new Nokia phone.

I'm surprising Ninjahood isnt in here yet
laugh.gif
Tmo had a lot of hype in the beginning of the year with the HD2 and Nexus One. The MyTouch HD, HTC Vision and another android phone will be out and also a Windows Phone 7 phone. There's also the Vibrant and most likely a new Nokia phone.

HD2 is not bad at all man. Yea there is no point unlocking a 4g and having edge. Coverage is not good but u cant beat the price

HD2 is not bad at all man. Yea there is no point unlocking a 4g and having edge. Coverage is not good but u cant beat the price

Ain't nobody messing with Crickets though. Them #&@* are a disgrace to phone company's.

Ain't nobody messing with Crickets though. Them #&@* are a disgrace to phone company's.

My N900 is running smooth on tmobile. The HD2 would probably be my phone of I didn't have it tho because I love the screen size. GSMarena is your best friend for unlocked phones. Which is usually better than what tmobile is offering anyway

My N900 is running smooth on tmobile. The HD2 would probably be my phone of I didn't have it tho because I love the screen size. GSMarena is your best friend for unlocked phones. Which is usually better than what tmobile is offering anyway

love my nexus one. best phone ive ever owned. does everything. froyo 2.2
pimp.gif

luckily i get good service where i stay too, so tmobile is good in my books.

love my nexus one. best phone ive ever owned. does everything. froyo 2.2
pimp.gif

luckily i get good service where i stay too, so tmobile is good in my books.

Back
Top Bottom