T-Pain>Akon

my dude akon sitting back dropping a t-pain album every year and letting him do every featuring and getting corny

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Nate dogg>>>both
True .. Nate dogg is my dude .. and there wont be another singer that can even come close to to him no doubt ..

But as far as T-Pain and Akon .. T-Pain EASY

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

Akon>t-pain

Lmao here we go again

i liked t-pain back when rapper turned singer was new (studio love is my %$$@ ) , but i put everything on dude getting corny/played out by mid 09'
theres a reason akons 1st album sold more than teddys 1st...........and 2nd sold more than teddy's 2nd......

as for the new album doing 160k and the boy akon doing 110k.................the same week that beyonce and britney dropped

akons THIRD single on his first album was the most popular....lonely
akons last album had 3 number 1 hits
akons only released 2 singles for this album
so we can assure ourselves theres heat in the trunk

as for t-pain who had wayne on his first single,luda on the second and chris brown on the third has no more heat in the trunk.

and before u tell me akon had lil wayne on his first single u cant front like u know any part of his verse or that made the song hot cause akon was on the hook and teddy was riding that t-wayne corny wave till the wheels fell off
Have you heard the T-Pain album???

Therapy w/ Kanye or Blowing Up W/ Ciara....thats single material ....and one more drink was LUDA'S single...freeze sucks though ill give you that
laugh.gif

and Nate Dogg>Both...thats not even arguable...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

at the end of the day Akon literally owns T-pain which means hes making money off of him so with that said T-pains money = Akons Money

So you pick music artists based on how much money they have?

Akon is known internationally and T pain is not I actually like T pains music better than akon but as far as popularity goes Akon wins thats all

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

what is t-pains talent
it aint singing and it rapping
...you think Akon can sing?
roll.gif

and if you think Pain can't rap...i dont know what to tell you...go get Pree Ringz in your life..songwriting..production...hooks...he has akon beat

I can't stand akons voice on songs, but he makes good music.

I f's with Teddy tho. Dude is too talented. Writes. Sings. Raps. Produces, etc.

Does Akon write for others? I know teddy wrote go girl for Ciara...

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

I can't stand akons voice on songs, but he makes good music.

I f's with Teddy tho. Dude is too talented. Writes. Sings. Raps. Produces, etc.

Does Akon write for others? I know teddy wrote go girl for Ciara...
I think he wrote Sweet Escape for Gwen Steffani, im not sure...

I think Akon is a better artist overall, he's more versatile and plus he produces

The only things i know about akon is he was on soul survivor, locked up, and all the rappers say their black diamonds look like him

[QUOTE name="NuMba1KiCkrocka"]
Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

at the end of the day Akon literally owns T-pain which means hes making money off of him so with that said T-pains money = Akons Money

akon money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T-pain money

Owns all teh rights to his own music because he produces it and writes it and his last joint did 3 mill or something

has t-pain ever gon platinum?

[/quote]

:x :x NT was counting pockets to determine how good an artist was as far back 2008????? Despicable

T-pain > Everybody tbh

Ppl's perception of him as being gimmicky has ruined his stance / reputation.

Should be highly regarded as a legend, prodigy, and the premier catalysts for how Hip-Hop and to an extent Pop Music sounds today.

Back
Top Bottom