TaggPopperNJ's New kick collection.(Edited...New Stuff)

^^^^ i can't lie, i had them 12's on ebay for $140 shipped. they are in very good condtion and i had no takers, i actually had to relist them and Istill had no takers. so ima just hold on to them. i like them alot even tho im not into baby blue no more. Blue is my favorite color and around 99-00 era, babyblue was my color to wear, I just felt like I was being greedy by having all these kicks. I just became a recent father, so i don't feel right having thatmany pairs. spending all that money even tho I get them mad cheap, that stuff adds up. what you see is just whats in my collection. Ive had way more stuff thatI recently sold on ebay, I still got more stuff that I havent taken pics of, cuz im selling them. but I look back at what else I had and I wish I never soldthem, but theres too much stuff coming out to keep up. thats alot of money to waste. im pretty much done for the year now. I got enough kicks to last me for along time. definatly need them Penny 2's in the black and blue colorway, the jordan 3's ,4's , and the 11's dropping this year and im good,definatly 2 pairs of the 11's. No more kicks..lol, ...............till next year..hahahaha, its all a investment to me, cuz i'll wear some of my kickslike 2-3 times and i might get tired of them and sell them to cop something new. its hard deciding on what to keep and what to sell. but at the end of the day,I rather have the money and stack that up then to have a bunch of kicks I hardly wear or dont wear at all sitting in my closet.

Im not one of those collectors that buy shoe's just to keep on ice and brag to people on the internet or people I know just to get some type of reactionfrom them, thats GAY.....for all the money Im paying and the stuff I have, I definatly wanna wear what I own. Im 27 years old, I don't gotta impressanybody, I just love sneakers, Ive been collecting kicks since I was 8 years old believe it or not, and If you would have seen what I had back then, you wouldhave had a heart attack...Im a Straight up NIKE HEAD......SO SORRY FOR THOSE THAT WERE DISAPPOINTED THAT EVERY SHOE IN MY COLLECTION WASN'T, (IN YOUR OWNOPINION) HEAT. But I know I got some stuff that people can't get or afford. (even tho I didn't pay much for the stuff I got, I love my connects andSneaker Buddies...lol) ....Definatly not bragging, but feel proud of what I got, and it took some time and patients to have the collection I got now and I feltlike sharing what I have to people that have the same love as I do about kicks. Good looks with the comments ya'll. appreciate it.

Nice collection Tagg. I'm definitely picking up a pair of those piet mondrians...
smokin.gif

Good collection, but c'mon those orange/navy dunks are not quickstrikes hahahahaha.

You've got to be kidding on those. They were at Footactions for $19.99

Back
Top Bottom