Take the stickers off

seriously, why dont people take the freaking stickers off of their New Era fitted caps? I mean, its just stupid. Youre not different, because thousands of people do it. Take the tags off. How old do you have to be to be enamored with a hologram LOL
ohwell.gif

its just away to express themself by saying "look at me i got a new hat". i use to do that but now i just take it off. i've even seen them leavethe price tag on.

they want people to know how !!!!!$ bug their heads are when they display the size...i think

it makes you look like an idiot though

Reminds me of same lame I saw last week with the red "v-neck" sticker still on his Finishline v-neck.
Son we know it's a V-neck
laugh.gif

Why is dude complaining about people not taking off the hologram?
laugh.gif
People be complaining about the most dumb things.
laugh.gif

Wearing a fitted in general doest give off a mature look. What difference does it make if your sticker is on or off?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wearing a fitted in general doest give off a mature look. What difference does it make if your sticker is on or off?
laugh.gif

im pretty sure he's talking about the big !%* size sticker on top of the brim

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im pretty sure he's talking about the big !%* size sticker on top of the brim

yea, but all of them really haha. Im not "worried" I just think it makes dude look even more ridiculous that they already do.

word... i thought i was the only one who thought that %$+* looked stupid..... i bought new fitteds the other day and i took the stickers off and my friendswere like !*# are u doing.. u just *%*$%% ur hat up.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Reminds me of same lame I saw last week with the red "v-neck" sticker still on his Finishline v-neck.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with OP, though.

Walking around with that big @!% sticker on your brim looks stupid.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

i never liked keeping the giant sticker on the top of my hats. but I dont have a problem with the tiny MLB sticker.

Back
Top Bottom