Taking an L on a test unappreciation..

Feels bad man. Tried to get the teacher to push it back to monday but that didn't work.
ohwell.gif

btw..I'm studying for it now. Anyone feel my pain?

Feels bad man. Tried to get the teacher to push it back to monday but that didn't work.
ohwell.gif

btw..I'm studying for it now. Anyone feel my pain?

In my college experience (I'll be a junior in september), I realized how much it sucks when you actually study and you still don't do well.

AND

When you study, but NONE of that stuff appears on the test. That's how my astronomy final was freshman year. I looked at the test and laughed. My boy that was sitting next to me said "I'll have this done in 5 minutes"
laugh.gif

In my college experience (I'll be a junior in september), I realized how much it sucks when you actually study and you still don't do well.

AND

When you study, but NONE of that stuff appears on the test. That's how my astronomy final was freshman year. I looked at the test and laughed. My boy that was sitting next to me said "I'll have this done in 5 minutes"
laugh.gif

Its now how MUCH you study...its how EFFICIENTLY you study.

OP: How many weeks in advance did your professor tell you about the exam? Probably gave you a syllabus giving a rough estimate on when each exam is...so in that case...it's really all your fault.

Its now how MUCH you study...its how EFFICIENTLY you study.

OP: How many weeks in advance did your professor tell you about the exam? Probably gave you a syllabus giving a rough estimate on when each exam is...so in that case...it's really all your fault.

We have exams each week. The professor gave us a review packet yesterday, I studied but couldn't take it all in.
But she ended up pushing it to next Monday.

We have exams each week. The professor gave us a review packet yesterday, I studied but couldn't take it all in.
But she ended up pushing it to next Monday.

change ur study habits...thats why u in summer school

lol jk. you could be trying to get ahead...pause. but for real doe. get off nt and back in the books.

change ur study habits...thats why u in summer school

lol jk. you could be trying to get ahead...pause. but for real doe. get off nt and back in the books.

I was feeling batman all the time when I was in high school. I'm talking about going to class and not even knowing there were exams that day. Luckily, they would all be multiple choice, but there were a handful of tests in history courses where I would get 20's and 30's for grades. I grew out of that phase in time for college at least... Some how.

Back
Top Bottom