Taking Manliness to another level

I'll have you know, I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden and I only cried for 20 minutes!

#alpha

How tough am I?

You got a new bottle of ketchup? 

Yea...

ITS ON!!!

Images_(628).jpg

Last edited:
Real life. I just watched 40 minutes worth of best of Vine compilations and forgot what thread I was in.

**** y'all talking about again?

I already knew about Mad Jack and White Death :pimp: Both need movies.

NTers aint nowhere near this level of insane testosterone levels. Can only appreciate and vicariously live through these tales (myself included).

I remember I read about this one dude from Africa back in like the 20s I think that was killing and in wars since he was a child. I forget his name but he had been through some real savage life ****.

:wow: :rofl: @ Yamaguchi. Son might've been the real life Hulk. I'm thinking they're stretching it when they say survived the atomic bombs. He must've been far away not to die but close enough to suffer some of the aftermath but could still get away.

Malloy :rofl:So you telling me after all that drinking son stayed around for the taxi cab hit and gallons of water dumped on him? :lol: :smh:

I don't believe that white guy quoting Pulp Fiction story at all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @ The fact some of y'all are so pie, you can't even handle the stories.

Mitsuyo Maeda - won over 2000 fights in his lifetime

Lawrence Patrick- Literally a Human Crash Test Dummy

Leonid Rogozov- Performed an appendectomy...on himself, in antarctica...and was stayed out there another year.

*drops stethoscope*

Last edited:

Hands down FUNNIEST action sequence EVER filmed :rofl:

Bollywood >>>>> for the lulz

Read the first story, and laughed at the ridiculousness of it.

These stories are hilarious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom