Talk to me simple. What is up w/ the Palestinian & Israeli situation?

Americans need to put more pressure on their government to stop funding the violence with their tax dollars.

Joe Biden went into hiding.

Make him answer for the sale of weapons to Israel
Biden the Zionist? What do you want him to answer to?

Hamas gets weapons from Iran. US always had issues with Iran, another reason they won’t stop funding Israel.

Almost every US President handled the conflicts in the Middle East the same. Biden won’t be any different. The US has its own agenda there.
It’s their hub to the Middle East.

Americans need to put more pressure on their government to stop funding the violence with their tax dollars.

Joe Biden went into hiding.

Make him answer for the sale of weapons to Israel

the US / local government hasnt stopped funding violence against its own citizens

Hamas gets weapons from Iran. US always had issues with Iran, another reason they won’t stop funding Israel.

Almost every US President handled the conflicts in the Middle East the same. Biden won’t be any different. The US has its own agenda there.

let's be real the US is anti arab and anti muslim so their agenda will always align with Israel, I think you gave a lot of good perspective but are not being entirely truthful with yourself about some things.

It only took 1.2 seconds to get a reply about hamas.

Who here doesn’t think for one minute - if Hamas put down their weapons, and ended their various acts of resistance; that Israel would do anything other than move immediately to finish its complete 73 year old ethnic cleanse?

At least it's a "non violent" ethnic cleansing

The ‘whataboutism’ is almost always a reaction from a liberal Zionist.

they’ll reach out to have a ‘peaceful discussion’ only to tone police you and gaslight the real issues at hand.

let's be real the US is anti arab and anti muslim so their agenda will always align with Israel, I think you gave a lot of good perspective but are not being entirely truthful with yourself about some things.

I agree with that. I try to be open minded even though I have family and close friends from both sides that live here and there. Glad we can still sit break bread and have mature conversations about it.

Whats happening now with more and more innocent dying I am not behind at all though.

Still, my point stands, people dont like Jews and people dont like Arabs/Muslims.

We arrived at this point in history pretty clearly via the choices of leadership in Israel, the Arab World, and the West

Abbas is so weak of a leader that Hamas is the only organization the Palestinian people can turn to since US foreign policy is too racist and bias in this area

I think there is some truth to the claims about the collusion between Hamas and some on the right in Israel. Netanyahu manipulates the environment and so does Hamas

I'm confused, do Palestinians have Arab allies? Do any of the countries below send aid or offer refuge for Palestinians?

Just read an article saying the US sent 235m to restore funding for Palestinainas last month but at the same time approved a 735m weapon sale to Israel last week? That doesn't make sense.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 12.56.27 PM.png

1. Israel is the aggressor as proven by the illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

2. casualties are disproportionately Palestinian

3. why should the Palestinians put their weapons down if they continued to be displaced from THEIR land and die disproportionately

4. Israel is disproportionately funded by the US.

5. If this is a proxy war between the US and Iran consider what has happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. False claims of WOMD, abandoning their decades long war with many casualties. US hands aren’t clean, Israel’s hand aren’t clean.

6. US tax dollars is straight up funding terrorism

Back
Top Bottom