talking to girls...

I hate talking to most girls period. Most are dumb as rocks and I wish they just thought like us men so I could say: "I'm strictly talking to you so Ican fornicate. Let's do it immediately." Then we'd smash. That would be awesome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually co-sign OP. it's a real turn off for me. a good personality is like a full one point swing for me.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't blame you
devil.gif
pimp.gif

shorty got her leg in some awkward @@* positions tho. does the chick have scoliosis or some $#+%?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
she really doesn't stand up straight tho
Ole bad posture slouchin broad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

I don't blame you
devil.gif
pimp.gif

shorty got her leg in some awkward @@* positions tho. does the chick have scoliosis or some $#+%?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ole bad posture slouchin broad
laugh.gif

ill knock that back straight
pimp.gif

zornfreeze.jpg

go head and beat that joint doggie

all you gotta do is ask her something about herself and she will talk for hours while you put the phone down and play that mw2

pimp.gif

I don't blame you
devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lols, I noticed that too.

I hate when dudes wanna smash just to smash. Why not find a girl that has a personality and is cool to talk to and one that, I dunno, might actually be intoyou. If she isnt talking to you about nothing then she's not interested.

Why not stop wasting your time and find someone better?

roll.gif
just my opinion.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I hate when dudes wanna smash just to smash. Why not find a girl that has a personality and is cool to talk to and one that, I dunno, might actually be into you. If she isnt talking to you about nothing then she's not interested.

roll.gif
just my opinion.
You may be too young to understand the idea of casual sex. One day you will want someone to smash for the sake of smashing.

You will get there one day.

But really tho... Dudes will make a topic like "My girl keeps leaving burnt Hot Pockets in the microwave!!!!!!
mad.gif
" and then say something like "She is ******ed! Pics for the beasts"

a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I hate when dudes wanna smash just to smash. Why not find a girl that has a personality and is cool to talk to and one that, I dunno, might actually be into you. If she isnt talking to you about nothing then she's not interested.

roll.gif
just my opinion.
You may be too young to understand the idea of casual sex. One day you will want someone to smash for the sake of smashing.

I'm married, so no, I wont.

I would never have sex with someone just to have sex. Like why have sex with this girl? She doesnt talk to me about anything remotely important, she'sshaped like a banana, and she wears big pink heart necklaces like she's still in the 4th grade.

I say, move on, and step your game up. IMO

Step your game up? What does stepping one's game up have to do with wanting to have sex with women and not go any further with it?

roll.gif
just my opinion.

I would never have sex with someone just to have sex. Like why have sex with this girl? She doesnt talk to me about anything remotely important, she's shaped like a banana, and she wears big pink heart necklaces like she's still in the 4th grade.

Because sex is fun.

And where's this hate coming from married chick?

roll.gif
just my opinion.

I would never have sex with someone just to have sex. Like why have sex with this girl? She doesnt talk to me about anything remotely important, she's shaped like a banana, and she wears big pink heart necklaces like she's still in the 4th grade.

Katie, this is how men differ from women. We (men) sometimes think with our logical animalistic instinct, and women rely on emotion.

Dude wants to smash for the thrill, pleasure and natrual stimulation his brain and body tells him to seek.

In most cases a girl has to "like" a dude before she lets him beat. Men don't always need this emotion to have sex. Especially if dude wants tohit it and quit it.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

In most cases a girl has to be attracted to a dude before she lets him beat. Men don't always need this emotion to have sex. Especially if dude wants to hit it and quit it.
FIXED

Women like sex just as much as men. Men aren't having casual sex with themselves.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

But really tho... Dudes will make a topic like "My girl keeps leaving burnt Hot Pockets in the microwave!!!!!!
mad.gif
" and then say something like "She is ******ed! Pics for the beasts"

a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

mj8uio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom