talking to girls...

Dumb girls are the worst thing ever.

I dont know how you guys manage dealing with dumb broads even if they are 8+ in the looks department.

You come up with a witty joke/comment and their face is as blank as a piece of paper
smh.gif

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

who have nothing to talk about but you have to because you wanna smash unappreciation
eyes.gif

1zyin9j.jpg

198h0k.jpg
man i hate a shy +#%%%

A women with no charisma is basically a sex doll

I feel you OP.

The finest chicks usually don't have good convo. Their good looks put them in a situation where everything is handed to them and they fail at becoming wellrounded individuals.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I feel you OP.

The finest chicks usually don't have good convo. Their good looks put them in a situation where everything is handed to them and they fail at becoming well rounded individuals.

guess they used to dudes chasing them so the figure they dont have to have convo
grin.gif

I feel you OP.

The finest chicks usually don't have good convo. Their good looks put them in a situation where everything is handed to them and they fail at becoming well rounded individuals.

you ain' never lied, thats why i stick to texting broads like this

Originally Posted by solefood229

I feel you OP.

you ain' never lied, thats why i stick to texting broads like this

lol half the time i dont feel like texting same what you doing im soo bored ugh im mad @....

where in houston do you find girls like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
SCHOOL ME NOW!!!!

tired.gif
man i'm stuck out here in suburbia with a car I can't drive,and a sis that won't take me anywhere

BTW .. all you gotta do is tell a couple of stories .... tease her endlessly, and send her legal sister/cousin my way

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

where in houston do you find girls like THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
SCHOOL ME NOW!!!!

tired.gif
man i'm stuck out here in suburbia with a car I can't drive, and a sis that won't take me anywhere

BTW .. all you gotta do is tell a couple of stories .... tease her endlessly, and send her legal sister/cousin my way
check the malls man clubs colleges lurking

I was just thinking about this. I hate it because I'm on the phone and they're making my mind dry, but all I'm thinking about is getting my D wet.Right now isn't the best time to be a Desert D.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Tamn Seeko you finna let him run you through the mud like that?
he got no choice...now run tell dat. hows this for e-props?!

2ajthds.jpg
Wylin out like Cannon now
laugh.gif

If you ain't making progress with shorty pass her along, I'm in the 281. Me and her can "talk"

Tamn Seeko you finna let him run you through the mud like that?
he got no choice...now run tell dat. hows this for e-props?!

2ajthds.jpg
Wylin out like Cannon now
laugh.gif

If you ain't making progress with shorty pass her along, I'm in the 281. Me and her can "talk"
hey we can switch em up like fitted caps

Just a sidenote that probably has alot, something, or nothing to do with OP's topic------I don't understand the reasoning why some fellas would sit andwaste their time catering to a female's idle chatter or behavior just for sex-----Especially if she ain't talking about nothing of importance toyou---You playing right in ther game. I dunno but yalll but my time is valuable---maybe casue I'm older and got other priorities in my mind. Don't getme wrong, Its cool to get that smash date but when you have to deal with a female's idle chat and lackluster convo---its a waste of time and Im not gonnawaste it just to smash. I dont care how fine she is. Nobody ever takes in consideration what you give up or sacrifice just to get that so-called smash. Whywould you go through that when there are a ton of more women that lack idleness. Some fellas lose and waste valuable time dealing with idleness, and haveNOTHING to show for it----especially my younger dudes. Man its 2010---the world is in times of uncertainty, and it waits on nobody. You are a man of value andas a man your time is valuable----dont waste it trying to sit through all of a female's ideleness just to smash. Its pointless....point blank.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Just a sidenote that probably has alot, something, or nothing to do with OP's topic------I don't understand the reasoning why some fellas would sit and waste their time catering to a female's idle chatter or behavior just for sex-----Especially if she ain't talking about nothing of importance to you---You playing right in ther game. I dunno but yalll but my time is valuable---maybe casue I'm older and got other priorities in my mind. Don't get me wrong, Its cool to get that smash date but when you have to deal with a female's idle chat and lackluster convo---its a waste of time and Im not gonna waste it just to smash. I dont care how fine she is. Nobody ever takes in consideration what you give up or sacrifice just to get that so-called smash. Why would you go through that when there are a ton of more women that lack idleness. Some fellas lose and waste valuable time dealing with idleness, and have NOTHING to show for it----especially my younger dudes. Man its 2010---the world is in times of uncertainty, and it waits on nobody. You are a man of value and as a man your time is valuable----dont waste it trying to sit through all of a female's ideleness just to smash. Its pointless....point blank.
depends if your wasting your time on one or if you have others to fill that void feel me?

Back
Top Bottom