talking to girls...

who have nothing to talk about but you have to because you wanna smash unappreciation
eyes.gif

1zyin9j.jpg

198h0k.jpg

I feel ur pain, my dude...you just gotta deal with it sometimes cause alot of dimes out there are air heads.
smh.gif

same train as you, me and this girl were feelin each other before break, tryin to keep that alive over break but dont have %%#@ to talk to her about
laugh.gif

every time i've tried all she says is "hurry back" and "when do you come back"

Originally Posted by bjamez20

same train as you, me and this girl were feelin each other before break, tryin to keep that alive over break but dont have %%#@ to talk to her about
laugh.gif

Knowing ASU chicks you wont lose much ground anyways.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hopefully, some of these girls have short attention spans though

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hopefully, some of these girls have short attention spans though
Tell her you're from NY, worked for me (I didn't even try to make it work that way either).

Real talk though.

Even girls who are dull yet aesthetically pleasing are starting to lose my interest.

When I was a teenager I didn't care about what a chick had to say as long as she was bad and I knew I was going to eventually smash.

Now?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Maybe because I think of how easy JO really is and how many dudes/what type of dudes may have already smashed. If she's easy in the head that means sheseasy to get in bed. It's not so much about what you say in other words, it's about timing and playing off her emotions. Let me stop.
laugh.gif

Food for thought.

Real talk though.

Even girls who are dull yet aesthetically pleasing are starting to lose my interest.

When I was a teenager I didn't care about what a chick had to say as long as she was bad and I knew I was going to eventually smash.

Now?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Maybe because I think of how easy JO really is and how many dudes/what type of dudes may have already smashed. If she's easy in the head that means shes easy to get in bed. It's not so much about what you say in other words, it's about timing and playing off her emotions. Let me stop.
laugh.gif

Food for thought.
I mean at the end of the day Im tryna smash so as long as shes STD free Im

[elephant man] GOOD 2 GO! [elephant man]

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

^ girl in the red t... teeny bopper?

laugh.gif
i hate girls who think its a photo shoot just take the damn pic stop all that posing looking like a pop locking mime
sick.gif

I don't blame you
devil.gif
pimp.gif

shorty got her leg in some awkward #+% positions tho. does the chick have scoliosis or some *$%%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't blame you
devil.gif
pimp.gif

shorty got her leg in some awkward @@* positions tho. does the chick have scoliosis or some $#+%?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
she really doesn't stand up straight tho

Back
Top Bottom