Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

^^Nice, wish I was like 6'3-6'4". Being average height (5'9") isn't all bad though. If I got asked I'd be like "you should see what else is tall" (to bad chicks only though haha).

5'11....6'0 on a real good day...I love my height, not too short for females, and plus I play for my school? :Hat

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I hate it when people hit me with the "You're so tall" !$%+ and I'm like, NO IM NOT! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

6'1 isn't tall, anything under 6 feet is just SHORT 
laugh.gif
 I'm one of the shortest dudes on my fathers side of the family. All of my cousins are 6'3" and above and I'm 6'1" barely creeping up on 6'2".

I'm tall enough to dunk, but the perfect height for short females and sports cars 
pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

shaq-smart-car-03.jpg

Stop that, stop that 
laugh.gif
 You see where Shaq's knee is? He's uncomfortable as hell 
roll.gif

He does have a gang of Ferrari's though. 

I meant, I can fit into sports cars COMFORTABLY 
laugh.gif

5'11....6'0 on a real good day...I love my height, not too short for females, and plus I play for my school? :Hat

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

I'm saying
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I hate it when people hit me with the "You're so tall" !$%+ and I'm like, NO IM NOT! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

6'1 isn't tall, anything under 6 feet is just SHORT 
laugh.gif
 I'm one of the shortest dudes on my fathers side of the family. All of my cousins are 6'3" and above and I'm 6'1" barely creeping up on 6'2".

I'm tall enough to dunk, but the perfect height for short females and sports cars 
pimp.gif
 And I love it 
laugh.gif

shaq-smart-car-03.jpg

Stop that, stop that 
laugh.gif
 You see where Shaq's knee is? He's uncomfortable as hell 
roll.gif

He does have a gang of Ferrari's though. 

I meant, I can fit into sports cars COMFORTABLY 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

6'7" and I just make fun of their height. On a related note, everyone between 5'6" and 6'0" look the same height to me unless they're side by side, !$$$ is annoying when I'm asked how tall someone else is.

roll.gif

i thought i was the only one!

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

6'7" and I just make fun of their height. On a related note, everyone between 5'6" and 6'0" look the same height to me unless they're side by side, !$$$ is annoying when I'm asked how tall someone else is.

roll.gif

i thought i was the only one!

Yea,I'm 6'5 and every couple hrs I get the "wow your tall" "How tall are you?". I just joke about their height and smile.Girls do love tall guys 
pimp.gif

Yea,I'm 6'5 and every couple hrs I get the "wow your tall" "How tall are you?". I just joke about their height and smile.Girls do love tall guys 
pimp.gif

don't you all hate when lil *#%%@* be trying to come at you sideways! i just look at them like
indifferent.gif
your not about that life napoleon fall back.

im 6'2 215 btw

im 6'2 and I get that a lot from girls walking around campus. I know 6'2 is not that tall but at 6'2 you can usually stand out a good bit in a crowd unless there are a bunch of dudes 6'5 or above around

Back
Top Bottom