Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

don't you all hate when lil *#%%@* be trying to come at you sideways! i just look at them like
indifferent.gif
your not about that life napoleon fall back.

im 6'2 215 btw

im 6'2 and I get that a lot from girls walking around campus. I know 6'2 is not that tall but at 6'2 you can usually stand out a good bit in a crowd unless there are a bunch of dudes 6'5 or above around

I often come back with, "thanks you're the first person to ever tell me that". Perfect sarcastic answer for a very obvious comment.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

While we are on the subject of being tall, where are yall 6'5 + dudes coppin jeans this year? These 34 length jeans aren't gonna work anymore. Lookin for a causal fit. Trying to stay away from the :

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I often come back with, "thanks you're the first person to ever tell me that". Perfect sarcastic answer for a very obvious comment.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

While we are on the subject of being tall, where are yall 6'5 + dudes coppin jeans this year? These 34 length jeans aren't gonna work anymore. Lookin for a causal fit. Trying to stay away from the :

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

F*** all yall........
mad.gif

hope all of you get a bat to the knee at some point in life.
Spoiler [+]
5'7
pimp.gif
  Im use to it....... it doesnt effect me.

F*** all yall........
mad.gif

hope all of you get a bat to the knee at some point in life.
Spoiler [+]
5'7
pimp.gif
  Im use to it....... it doesnt effect me.

6'2

Although I wish I was 6'4, just so I could stand out more.

But I'm content with my height.

6'2

Although I wish I was 6'4, just so I could stand out more.

But I'm content with my height.

6'2", I wish I was taller but I'm content with my height, if I had good posture and lost some weight i'd probably be an inch taller though
laugh.gif

6'2", I wish I was taller but I'm content with my height, if I had good posture and lost some weight i'd probably be an inch taller though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, the jean thing is something i had to cope with, I kinda of just stop buying them. I just wear khakis or khaki shorts, but on the off chance that i do need to wear a pair of jeans i have a pair of  7s for all mankind that are more then long enough. 

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

pimp.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, the jean thing is something i had to cope with, I kinda of just stop buying them. I just wear khakis or khaki shorts, but on the off chance that i do need to wear a pair of jeans i have a pair of  7s for all mankind that are more then long enough. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

this

if i was any taller id have to be in the NBA though

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

6'1" and always get that, "Damn, how tall are you?" And 6'1" is not even that tall.
laugh.gif

this

if i was any taller id have to be in the NBA though

F all yall tall dudes. This is clearly a bragging fest -_-. 5' 8'' heads stand up! Hope yall get hit upside the head wit a airplane.......................j/k

F all yall tall dudes. This is clearly a bragging fest -_-. 5' 8'' heads stand up! Hope yall get hit upside the head wit a airplane.......................j/k

I'm like 5'7... I still think I got a spurt or 2 left in me... I hope...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom