Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

Originally Posted by rhester

6'1

glasses.gif

I wouldn't mind being a solid 6'2, though

But do when yall count your height with or without shoes?

I always say without

6'1

glasses.gif

I always say without

6'1

glasses.gif

I always say without

6'1

glasses.gif

I always say without

I'm 6'2, I love tall women, I never really talk to short females, my son's mother is 6'0. I wish I got to 6'8

I'm 6'2, I love tall women, I never really talk to short females, my son's mother is 6'0. I wish I got to 6'8

5'8 FTL....hearing all the cats that are 6'-plus sayin they wish they were 6'5", etc...makes me kinda depressed...sall good..could be worse...

5'8 FTL....hearing all the cats that are 6'-plus sayin they wish they were 6'5", etc...makes me kinda depressed...sall good..could be worse...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i had enough of this thread. how the hell are there so many dudes 6'5 and up.... $@@. yall gotta be lying. dudes think they got problems at being 6'5...... smh.... dudes think they got problems being tall........

but nah i wouldnt change my height for anything
pimp.gif

2zei591.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i had enough of this thread. how the hell are there so many dudes 6'5 and up.... $@@. yall gotta be lying. dudes think they got problems at being 6'5...... smh.... dudes think they got problems being tall........

but nah i wouldnt change my height for anything
pimp.gif

2zei591.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ 6'1 being tall, the initiation level of being classified "tall" is 6'3, and that's just cutting it

6'5" and up is tall, anything else is just above average. If you're 6'3" you're probably a PG in the NBA.
THIS...I'm 6'4 and my uncles always on me like "boy you should be in the Nba."
30t6p3b.gif
Ah well...chicks dig the height.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ 6'1 being tall, the initiation level of being classified "tall" is 6'3, and that's just cutting it

6'5" and up is tall, anything else is just above average. If you're 6'3" you're probably a PG in the NBA.
THIS...I'm 6'4 and my uncles always on me like "boy you should be in the Nba."
30t6p3b.gif
Ah well...chicks dig the height.
pimp.gif

LOl at dudes coming in here to hate its not there fault there tall

Everyone is different some tall some short thats just the way it is no need to hate

And i don't get why guys are so obsess over height

Money,Respect,Power, Intelligence and Heart >>>>>> Height IMO

Back
Top Bottom