Taxi 12's - December '13

eastbay is messing with my soul, waiting all this time, only 10 mins left and get a "sorry we are at maximum capacity" page..pissed

Yeah I know. I never copped a pair of 12's before either are they a popular number to sell out?

I think it's just the current climate of the game. The last pair of 12s I got were the Nubuck 12s back in 2009 and those were easy. I copped these because they were my first pair of Jordans I ever had as a kid and it was difficult , especially with the rumored production numbers. It's just the times I guess.

No problem. One of the main reasons I come on here is because everybody always looking out. I hope your cousin likes his gift. 

Oh he better. He's lucky I was just so excited to get through ONCe let alone TWICE that I went ahead and looked out for him lol. I hate when dudes say "easy cop" and ish especially when I be striking out but today FOR ME was the easiest day i've had for a online release. I know many can't say that. I've been there more times than not.

got booted 3 times from NDC then sold out

and keep getting cart jacked from FL and EB coz its booting me out from wait screen....annoyed as hell keep getting screen below and when i go back to cart i have to add again UGH!

Last edited:
Waiting on this spa page for that size 11 
mean.gif

WTF bruh! Got through FNL; Card got rejected...buuuut I get a text sayin yall just charged??? Really bruh?

The foolery we gotta deal with to spend our money

I be thinking the same thing. Like we go through all this.....like the sneaker is free. :lol: We be sitting here struggling to cop a 200 dollar pair of kicks.....and with the way we stay up or camp? You would think its free. :lol: But we won't even stand in line to vote. :lol:

You just made my nephews Xmas. This is his last one as a a kid (headed to college at KU to run track) You also cemented my status as the worlds greatest uncle . Thanks

Hey no problem fam. Glad it went to a fellow NTer who really needed it for the right reasons. :smokin

WTF bruh! Got through FNL; Card got rejected...buuuut I get a text sayin yall just charged??? Really bruh?

If they're charging cards when they're saying it was rejected I'm about to be broke the whole weekend, I must of tried to checkout like 5 times after it said card not accepted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom