Taxi 12's - December '13

yeah, that means it's pretty much a wrap. i appreciate your willingness to help out, fam

No problem fam. If you don't cop today i'm sure they'll restock sometime soon.....hopefully that ain't as much of a headache.

That backdoor link don't work for me either smh need a size 11

Please stop calling this a backdoor link, you're confusing folks. It's the direct link easily found on FNL the homepage prior to release.

Trust me, the original backdoor link was a true backdoor link.

Last edited:
For those of you that are having a timer wait on FTL & co .... make sure u sign in to your account. If u havent open a new tab go to the website sign in once signed in refresh your cart page with the timer to make sure ur account is logged in.

Then on mobile sign in to your account and click your cart and checkout ... timer will come up again but your wait til goes faster and usually drops to less time than u had before or the time jumps (for example from hour half wait to 25 minutes)

This has worked for me 3x .. having to leave the house because the timer ran too damn long so finished my order on mobile

Does it make a difference on the browser...?

Leaving this link here one last time.. it's working really easy for me.
http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...ndar+release-Men's RETRO 12+12/14/2013+buy-it

Ive gotten the countdown while putting in payment info once before. just have to wait it out and it will come back to where left off. 
Does it make a difference on the browser...?

It makes difference where you live. Been through this on other releases . Some people can easier get through splash page , some can get straight to the shoe without splash.
but i never can get through even if i use same link as others.

COPPED A 7.5 OFF OF THE NBA STORE MY DAY IS COMPLETE
nthat.gif

Got a size 8 from FNL too that i now need to return/ pass off to somebody.. wink wink.

I didn't even know you could get kicks from the NBA store. They sold out now though.

Yeah I tried to see how easy it was for next purchase....that link was a wrap soon as it was posted here. Not sure how long its been on there....if it dropped a the top of the hour? NBA.com ain't a viable option either for me. I didn't know they had retro's....

WTF bruh! Got through FNL; Card got rejected...buuuut I get a text sayin yall just charged??? Really bruh?
finishline is known for that theyve been doing that **** for years....main reason they are last resort

It makes difference where you live. Been through this on other releases . Some people can easier get through splash page , some can get straight to the shoe without splash.
but i never can get through even if i use same link as others.

I'm starting to think so too. I've only struck out once on NDC....it seems that site is far easier to me than those other ones like FTL, FNL, etc. I'm starting to think either internet provider or location might play a factor.

Finally got my order in for a 12 on Eastbay, got an order number but no confirmation email yet

I give up going to sleep, first pair of Js I've wanted since the Aqua 8s in 07 .. should never be this hard to spend $200 I'll stick to my roshe's and flyknits

Peace yall

For those of you that are having a timer wait on FTL & co .... make sure u sign in to your account. If u havent open a new tab go to the website sign in once signed in refresh your cart page with the timer to make sure ur account is logged in.

Then on mobile sign in to your account and click your cart and checkout ... timer will come up again but your wait til goes faster and usually drops to less time than u had before or the time jumps (for example from hour half wait to 25 minutes)

This has worked for me 3x .. having to leave the house because the timer ran too damn long so finished my order on mobile
im so sadddd

thanks for the tip! im gonna go lay in bed, doesn't seem to be going any faster though...either way repped!

NVM it made it longer and it also kicked me out LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom