Taxi 12's - December '13

See if your local Fta can stock locate/order from the other store. Usually stores are reluctant to ship out retro Js especially out of district, but it's definitely worth a shot. 

Unfortunately, there's no FA nearby where I live and with my driving issues I can't make my family drive me out of their way. If I don't get them, it's all good there will be more shoe's hopefully lol.

I want these but I know for a fact I am not paying over retail for them so I'm just hoping it's a restock, which it probly will be. They also have a OG pair on eBay I'm looking at going for less than what these are going for. Only concern I have with those is the durability and I have owned a pair of OG Taxis and they held up great.

I want these but I know for a fact I am not paying over retail for them so I'm just hoping it's a restock, which it probly will be. They also have a OG pair on eBay I'm looking at going for less than what these are going for. Only concern I have with those is the durability and I have owned a pair of OG Taxis and they held up great.

Plastic jumpman tab might break off, but that's about it. They're heavier also.

any word of restocks on these?

9 or 9.5
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
By the time we hear about it, they're all going to be gone.
roll.gif

I sold my OG's to get these and I struck out everywhere. It was easier for me to get the Gamma 12's. This is easily the pickup I wanted the most and I can't find any at a good price. I'll just have to wait a few months to a year for resale prices to go down.

Love taxis for life. The gold lace hoops up top make these special for me. That means they are gold, taxi, black, white, red.

Best shoe I ever owned I will pay for it every time it drops. Hopefully one day I can wear xii's most of the year.

Love taxis for life. The gold lace hoops up top make these special for me. That means they are gold, taxi, black, white, red.

Best shoe I ever owned I will pay for it every time it drops. Hopefully one day I can wear xii's most of the year.
I agree with the gold. It just accents it in the most perfect way. Can't go wrong. I'm just hoping for a restock because I had to pass up on them

Last edited:
Broke out my pair today and just wore them casually. THEY KILLED MY INNER ANKLES AND OUTER FEET!!! Seriously couldn't wait to get home and take the off!!
My other XIIs don't feel nearly as stiff/uncomfortable.
Anyone else have this issue?

Broke out my pair today and just wore them casually. THEY KILLED MY INNER ANKLES AND OUTER FEET!!! Seriously couldn't wait to get home and take the off!!

Cold weather making the shoe extremely stiff I guess? My pair has been magnificent. oh and I wear tube socks.

Last edited:

so true. 12s are amazingly clean to me. It's just something about them, they look good from any distance. You can recognize them from a mile away. Joe Johnson had these on tonight
pimp.gif

Cold weather making the leather stiffer. Might need to wear it a few more times to break them in.

Want to cop the 80 buck pair for the sprints I do, especially hill sprints. hmmm
I believe you can use coupon code LKS13W4E for 15% off or you can use coupon code LKS137C2 to get $20 off $120 

Edit: I just tried coupon LKS13W4E on the less expensive pair of cleats and it took about $12 off the order. Not bad at all!!! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i hope not i am still waiting on my NDC order for the taxis and i went tts for my gamma 12s and they fit huge.
idk maybe it's just me but with my gamma 12's i can lace them loose and wear them but with the taxi's, laced loose, my heel just slides out

Not sure if i should go the insole route or try to size swap, decisions decisions..

Back
Top Bottom