Taxi 12's - December '13

A Co woker of mines keeps throwing numbers for my pair

Im sure its a good enough number for you to even think about let alone tell us about it....is the number great its juss the fact sellin the pair in its self that makes it difficult

Last edited:

idk maybe it's just me but with my gamma 12's i can lace them loose and wear them but with the taxi's, laced loose, my heel just slides out

Not sure if i should go the insole route or try to size swap, decisions decisions..
I put in Force Fields and that helped a bit for mine. I may also pair them with those insoles that someone mentioned a couple pages ago. Love the shoe, just want don't want to ruin them by wearing them too big!

I believe you can use coupon code LKS13W4E for 15% off or you can use coupon code LKS137C2 to get $20 off $120 

Edit: I just tried coupon LKS13W4E on the less expensive pair of cleats and it took about $12 off the order. Not bad at all!!! 
nthat.gif

thank you! Anyone know how the cleat sizing is compared to the retros? I'm usually a 10.5

To that NTer talking about the pain around the ankle, I know what your talking about now. Started feeling it when I laced both gold eyelets instead of 1. I'll probably move back to 1 if pain doesn't go away

Would you guys recommend buying the CDP that includes the Bred 11's/Taxi 12's? I read somewhere that it's from 2008.

I guess my concern is, the shoe's have been made about 8yrs ago and I'm scared of the sole's coming off or any kind of yellowing even though it is a DS pair and the pictures I saw looked brand new.

You shouldn't have any issues with those falling apart on you.

I guess my concern is, the shoe's have been made about 8yrs ago and I'm scared of the sole's coming off or any kind of yellowing even though it is a DS pair and the pictures I saw looked brand new.
They came out 5 years ago so you shouldn't worry about the sole's coming off or anything crazy like that... I say go for it if they're legit and you find a good price

You shouldn't have any issues with those falling apart on you.

With all reassurance I think I'm willing to make an offer and see how it goes!

They came out 5 years ago so you shouldn't worry about the sole's coming off or anything crazy like that... I say go for it if they're legit and you find a good price

Yeah, my bad about that lol I was thinking 08' in my mind so I said 8yrs ago unintentionally. I may start a legit check thread, and see what the community has to say for the young rook. In my opinion, they look legit, but I don't really know much to begin with.

Would you guys recommend buying the CDP that includes the Bred 11's/Taxi 12's? I read somewhere that it's from 2008.

My girl bought some for me in 2011, they are high quality and I only wear them in the winter. Just an awesome built shoe.

Back
Top Bottom