Taxi 12's - December '13

I sold my retro taxi because of how horrible the shape is compared to the OG :\

:D Bought these 3 for $520

01448235_image.jpeg

I sold my retro taxi because of how horrible the shape is compared to the OG :\

I noticed the shape difference with the retros though it's in no way a deterrent. That being said, that amount is a steal for all 3 pairs.

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from df this time and got a fee... Wonder if I would've if I only got one pair
I said it before on another thread; the fees may be according to your state, although I've yet to purchase more than one item in one sitting. Then again, some have reported getting fees upon weeks of purchasing, so I'm not out of the clear yet.

Last edited:
hot damn, how did you get wind of that @solecali?

We have a full time team of 10 employees who refresh links all day long looking for the next 'restock.' Haha...j/k

The shoes showed up on the site around 7:30 and we found it from a popular browser add in that tracks changes. Let's see if this was a legit restock or finishline trolling again. Still waiting on shipping confirmation...

I noticed the shape difference with the retros though it's in no way a deterrent. That being said, that amount is a steal for all 3 pairs.
I said it before on another thread; the fees may be according to your state, although I've yet to purchase more than one item in one sitting. Then again, some have reported getting fees upon weeks of purchasing, so I'm not out of the clear yet.
I've said that too before when I didn't get a fee when I ordered my taxis. So idk

Let's see if this was a legit restock or finishline trolling again. Still waiting on shipping confirmation...

Fininshline cancelled one of your orders before? I've never had a problem with them and I've shopped there quite a few times.

Fininshline cancelled one of your orders before? I've never had a problem with them and I've shopped there quite a few times.

Yeah, they have cancelled a few of my orders in the past. Not too many though. Finishline has one of the worst inventory tracking system, especially when it comes to restocks. A lot of times, they put shoes that have sold out from their main warehouse back online for sale. These shoes come from their retail stores and it's hit or miss if they fulfill your order. I normally don't trust any order placed by Finishline until I get a shipping confirmation email.

[quote ]I sold my retro taxi because of how horrible the shape is compared to the OG :\

[/quote]

Dang. I would love to have those lol. Great price too. I'm still trying to complete my ORG colorway collection of XII, but I'm missing the wht/red and blk/red still. All of mine are retro's though.

Yeah, they have cancelled a few of my orders in the past. Not too many though. Finishline has one of the worst inventory tracking system, especially when it comes to restocks. A lot of times, they put shoes that have sold out from their main warehouse back online for sale. These shoes come from their retail stores and it's hit or miss if they fulfill your order. I normally don't trust any order placed by Finishline until I get a shipping confirmation email.

Oh, I see. I don't have much experience with them on restocks though so maybe that's why. Hope you get your Taxi's though.

finishline cancels if u order like 3 pairs of the same shoe. thats why i wasnt greedy abotu it but im still crossing my fingers.

finishline cancels if u order like 3 pairs of the same shoe. thats why i wasnt greedy abotu it but im still crossing my fingers.
In the same order. I think if you separate they don't notice. I did 3 orders with PB 10s and got them all...but those were so widely available.

Flight Club has a few pairs ! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

First rule of fight club should go into effect and not talk about those fools.

I pulled the trigger last night on some Chambray 7's from them for wayyy too much but I've been searching for a DS pair for way too long and it was between those and Bordeaux.

More than likely the Bordeaux will comeback next year since it's the anniversary year but I doubt they bring back the Chambrays again.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger last night on some Chambray 7's from them for wayyy too much but I've been searching for a DS pair for way too long and it was between those and Bordeaux.

More than likely the Bordeaux will comeback next year since it's the anniversary year but I doubt they bring back the Chambrays again.

I sold my pair in like o7. I've been looking for a pair for a decent price. I just hit up a couple people up on here the other day about a pair. They're my favorite 7s.[emoji]128076[/emoji]Now back to the taxis[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Welp. My orders from the Finishline restock all cancelled. :frown:
Sounds like good ole FNL to me. It's like they choose who never gets problems with them lol. A few NTers say they've never had a problem but I have ALWAYS had issues. Between issues with my accounts and cancelled orders

Ordered a pair this morning, recently it's been a toss up on fnl for me. Cancels, no order number or it works. :x

Back
Top Bottom