Taxi 12's - December '13

I will be inspecting my pair very thoroughly once I receive them. Any issues beyond quality control will be reported to SP for a return.

I think these restocks happen bc companies like Nike produce more but only release X amount at one time (release date). Then they hold pairs back for future restocks or sell to retailers at a later date.

After writing this, I realized this isn't completely true bc I found FSRs of AM 2011s at my local Nike factory store with production dates of 2014.

SP UPDATE: order was canceled and the reason stated as- Item released too soon & obviously inventory not available.. highly disappointed & nearly pissed off but o well

SP UPDATE: order was canceled and the reason stated as- Item released too soon & obviously inventory not available.. highly disappointed & nearly pissed off but o well
That stinks. SP really is just terrible online. At least when they didn't do the "carts are busy" thing you had a chance to get through. Now the prices and the site are complete junk.

SP was good to me a couple years ago, but they have obviously went downhill on the online site & pricing. It's crazy how things change for a company & online retail site.

Does anyone know if SP jacks their prices up in-store to their customers also?

Damn those are one expensive socks :smile: Dont get me wrong, if you are OK with the price, buy them, but with original release price of $170, I dont see a reason for them to bump it up to the "remastered" $190. 
What was the retail for the shaqnosis :nerd:

SP is the last exit before resell begins. A true last resort imo. Cheaper than resell, no LC needed, and you get free socks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What was the retail for the shaqnosis
nerd.gif
$115

SP is the last exit before resell begins. A true last resort imo. Cheaper than resell, no LC needed, and you get free socks [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Well put. I didn't mind it when I use to get socks, but the few times I was able to cop from there over the past year they sent a stinking magazine as the "gift."

I payed around $215 shipped for the black infrared 6 restock SP had and I got no socks.....

Last edited:
SP was good to me a couple years ago, but they have obviously went downhill on the online site & pricing. It's crazy how things change for a company & online retail site.

Last time I purchased a pair of shoes from a SP store was when the Raging Bull pack dropped. They actually sold it for $10 under retail. But that was back in 2009. Don't know how it is now.  

Their retail stores sells at box price.

Their retail stores sells at box price.
Never ordered from SP until today...usually I never get through.  Are they good about their stock or am I expecting a cancellation.  Thanks!

Man I wish I woulda caught this restock. Oh well I probably wouldn't have gotten through anyway hah. Grats to all that copped.

smh trash:

We apologize, but we needed to cancel this order and refund the order amount., This item was released too soon we do not have inventory at this time . there will be a future release date please keep checking our release calendar for updates We are sorry for the inconvenience. Warm Regards Shoe Palace Team

dpak09 dpak09 "I'm sorry about your loss!" This is the first time I've ever had a shoe company cancel an order on me in over 10 yrs of collecting.

Sad part is, this is the 2nd order of goods I've had canceled just this month alone. (Bad omens)

So heated I got cancelled too. Thought I ordered early enough, but I got the dope sz (9)

Nowadays there isn't a release too old to have sizes. The production amounts of companies is not to be undervalued. Unless something is a limited release (i.e. Supreme Foams, Dbs,etc...) there are always trace amounts of sizes left over afterwards

Still scratching my head at how ANYONE can ever get through on these random drops.  I mean you guys just got heads up from an app or twitter and were able to add to cart without any webpage lag, carts are buys, and typical SP ********.  Baffles me how guys walk away from drops saying "easy cop".  Salt levels at a all time high as you can see lol.

Nowadays there isn't a release too old to have sizes. The production amounts of companies is not to be undervalued. Unless something is a limited release (i.e. Supreme Foams, Dbs,etc...) there are always trace amounts of sizes left over afterwards

Like you said, "a trace amount of sizes," they had full size runs on all. I knew that had to be an error. Champs and footaction are notorious for those types of errors.

Last edited:
They dropped these in NY for AS weekend in February so it's not far fetched that Nike still got a stash of stuff stashed :tongue: .

Still scratching my head at how ANYONE can ever get through on these random drops.  I mean you guys just got heads up from an app or twitter and were able to add to cart without any webpage lag, carts are buys, and typical SP ********.  Baffles me how guys walk away from drops saying "easy cop".  Salt levels at a all time high as you can see lol.
Usually I never make it on a restock (ex. FTL
mean.gif
), yesterday was different for some reason 
laugh.gif
 I did get the carts are busy page though, I just had to keep adding my size over and over.

Back
Top Bottom