Taxi 12's - December '13

These probably wont even be 160. I heard that the jb price increase is starting later this year so these might be 170 :smh:  

This might be true, the box tag on a pic in the Laney thread had 170 on there..

copped another pair cdp's for $170 DS, thats like retail for this year...

those who doesnt have 'em cdp's are lower now, or if you're uncertain about dec.

either way im still copping dec.

Last edited:
These are great!

Taxi's and Black/Red 1's are on my radar for the end of the year!

Last edited:
Its between me waiting to get these or getting extraterrestrial kds....decisions of a black boy.

These are great!

Agreed.  those are really the only two shoes on my radar for the rest of the year.. maybe the KOTJ Lebron XI also, but at 200 makes me not want to buy.

Alone the original aj XII commercial where mj wore these against the lakers with the slow motion scene
Made the taxi XII very iconic.
After the dunk with a big swoosh ^^

Who is this?

I keep hearing the 12s are not so sought after. I truly hope so. Need the shoes that I never got back in the 6th grade.
Don't know where you live or who told you that, but in my area none of the popular colorways sit. And holiday season too? Be ready, fam.....
These are great!

Good luck with those Black/Red 1s. Not saying it in jest, or to be sarcastic, but seriously....good luck with that.

My CDP's are slightly creasing but how much would another pair of DS Sz13 CDP's cost versus the retro's?

Only jordans I need for the rest of the year 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom