Taxi 12's - December '13

Jb needs to retro flu game 12s with that leather no nubuck bs
roll.gif

you meant the black/reds though

the atrocity was a commemorative shoe for the game he played with the flu in the black/red 12. and now the new folks call them the flu games I will never refer to them as that just cause he played the famous flu game in them. they are black/red 12s you can call those hideous excuse for a black/red 12 flu games all you want I stayed far away from those when they released. jb hurt my feelings with that one
mean.gif
. also why would it matter if they released or not? if you don't want to cop, don't cop. personally I would strive for 3 pairs they are for sure top 3 to 5 jordans for me
here ye here ye...

The black sole on the taxis vs the white sole of the playoffs is like the red sole of the bred XI vs the icy sole of the concords. Concords and playoffs look better out of the box IMO, but the taxis and bred stand the test of time better.
I am in absolute agreement. I would also say Playoff 13's and black toe 13's look better out of the box than the black/red 13's, but, same thing...

Maaaan i still have a rotation pair and a ds pair and im def gettin another lol.

Taxi XIIs are cold man 8)

They look like a designer sneaker

These wth black soles will be heavily rotated for me! Unlike the other 12's release latly. And i dunno about you guys, but i have no creasing issues on 12's at all so they just seem to last forever. Bring it on, My 2nd Fav 12 behind the legendary flu's (in correct og form)

decided to undeadstock my cdp 12s
ohwell.gif
  iam still getting a pair of the 2013s version just because imo its better made than the cdp
ohwell.gif

I wonder if these will run huge like the CDP's. I tried my homeboy's Sz. 11 on and it fit perfect. (I'm a 12 in everything)

As optimistic as I can lol. But you don't think so even with the I's and XI's?
People have money to spend my friend lol and with it being the usual holiday shenanigans all we can hope for is that maybe these won't sell out as fast

As optimistic as I can lol. But you don't think so even with the I's and XI's?

Under the radar ... no ... plenty of stock ..yes .. how fast will they sell .. we dnt know

Like above said it will xmas time so expect them to go. You have a point with the 1s which im sure will be either limited or a limited GR. The 11s will depend on nike's and retailers hype, while its an 11 and holiday release the 1s drop just a few days later.

Either way dont expect anything in november-january to fly under the radar

Last edited:
Don't know why people get upset when ppl say flu game. When they say that you know what shoe/ cw they are talking about isn't that the whole point of the nickname? If ppl remember the shoe for that game I rather them reference a nickname off the history in the shoe than anything. Same thing with the 1s that come out in Dec is it that serious ppl can't call them banneds

Don't know why people get upset when ppl say flu game. When they say that you know what shoe/ cw they are talking about isn't that the whole point of the nickname? If ppl remember the shoe for that game I rather them reference a nickname off the history in the shoe than anything. Same thing with the 1s that come out in Dec is it that serious ppl can't call them banneds
whenever I think of the flu game xii's, all I think about is that ashy nubuck on the '09 version. They will always be black/red xii's in my book. Usually the people who refer to them as flu game's never owned the og or '03 versions. But back to the taxi's, will wait until I hold a pair in my hands before I commit or not. Wasn't impressed with the playoff xii's last year. If the taxi's feel anything close to my '03 playoff xii's, I'll be ecstatic. But we all know I'm dreaming.

Hopefully I will be able to grab a couple pairs of these, so I will not need another shoe hoops or casual sneaker for a year.

Back
Top Bottom