Taxi 12's - December '13

I hope NIke.com is ready on 12/14 with all these nice releases: taxi's, bron, and Kobe 2's. It could get ugly...

Seems like a GR in my area so I shouldn't have an issue picking these up .. I've been wearing my CDPs almost everyday for the past 3 months. Kid tried to tell me they were fake since they didn't release yet :smh: :lol:

Spoke with a Champs employee and after seeing lots of people already have them I hope, and think, everyone who has the means to cop should be able to. If not locally then online on RD or restock.

Seems like a GR in my area so I shouldn't have an issue picking these up .. I've been wearing my CDPs almost everyday for the past 3 months. Kid tried to tell me they were fake since they didn't release yet :smh: :lol:

:lol: @ fakes...

I concur...Full on GR + all the other releases for the month are making this an easy pick up...The Gamma's (XI, and XII's) are taking a good portion of heads away from this release...Not to mention the I's, the V's, Brons, WTK's, possible Yeezy II's...Things are looking good...

had a kid say my gucci 1's were fake because they only made red iv's & v

:rofl:

then i said what about the red suede xxi's ? silence

There needs to be a thread dedicated to this alone...

I got accused of rocking fakes cuz my Altitudes were leather instead of mesh on the side.

I got accused of rocking fakes cuz there's "no such thing as flint IX's".

I got accused of rocking fakes cuz apparently, there's no such thing as redwood XIV's.

#amateurs

I got accused of rocking fakes cuz my Altitudes were leather instead of mesh on the side.

I got accused of rocking fakes cuz apparently, there's no such thing as redwood XIV's.

#amateurs

they o e n o

#amateurs

*Cherrywood :lol:

this should be a thread tho...

*Cherrywood
laugh.gif

this should be a thread tho...
lol @ not knowing how to read Roman Numerals.

Redwood XIVs:

Cherrywood XVIs:

TAXI THREAD ONLY 43 PAGES!!!! or...will it erupt next week? So far looking magnificent

Wouldn't get too excited. EVERBODY beasting on J's , most are not members of NT. I don't think this thread will have anything to do with the hype of this shoe. IMO

Wouldn't get too excited. EVERBODY beasting on J's , most are not members of NT. I don't think this thread will have anything to do with the hype of this shoe. IMO
QFT.

Not to mention, I want these. When I want a shoe, you can bet your life that they'll be an hassle involved. I'm unlucky that way. Not 1 single release in last 8-9 shoes I purchased has been a cake walk. I'm cursed. AND I DON'T EVEN AIM FOR THE SHOES THAT ATTRACT BEAST!  I AVOID THEM (i.e. black/ red Air Jordan 1). Good luck to all, and "tis the season, b******"

Last edited:
You guys think i'll be able to pick these up online, cuz i really dont want to camp (even tho i know if i do, it is certain that i will get them)

If you got a better chance to get them local, That's what I would do. Im sure these will instantly sell out without a question. Online is always a gamble with me. Depending on your computer, net speed ect. Also with all these "bots" there is no way to know the ******* that will go down. CAMP BRO!! CAAAMMPPP!!!!

its weird because jordan brand is dropping 4 big releases 4 straight weeks going and days after christmas

taxis
gamma xi and xii
those weird looking v
black red 1

oh thats 5

it might actually benefit us..

ima be in a hotel with just a smart phone so i know i wont even get through on release day for the taxis so i wont even bother trying

its weird because jordan brand is dropping 4 big releases 4 straight weeks going and days after christmas

taxis
gamma xi and xii
those weird looking v
black red 1

oh thats 5

ima be in a hotel with just a smart phone so i know i wont even get through on release day for the taxis so i wont even bother trying

4th qtr...releases dropping b2b is nothing new

Last edited:

taxis
gamma xi and xii
those weird looking v
black red 1

oh thats 5

Lots of pairs available online, your smart phone might be better than an actual laptop/desktop ..

Were there a lot of XIV's or cool grey IX's available? Not sure, I didn't get either.

Would these be similar numbers?

Were there a lot of XIV's or cool grey IX's available? Not sure, I didn't get either.

Would these be similar numbers?

A lot of Cool Grey 9s were everywhere plus multiple restocks afterwards.

I guess you're referring to the black/red 14s? If so, I think those didn't sell out online if I'm not mistaken.

This release should be smooth online and locally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom