Taxi 12's - December '13

You and me both!
Count me too, don't want to pay over retail for any kicks what so ever, plus FNL will finally have free shipping till the 19th. Kill the hype with under retail :smile:

Saw these in person, the tumbled leather is similar to the XIII's but more plush. Didn't try em on yet. But they look phenomenal.
That's really good news considering it's a GR. Not expecting good quality, just decent at least.

Anyone that has a pair now can compare to leather on steel Xs or Laney Vs?

That's really good news considering it's a GR. Not expecting good quality, just decent at least.

Anyone that has a pair now can compare to leather on steel Xs or Laney Vs?

I think all the releases since the price increase has been A1...think we'll finally see "decent/wanted" quality

Its just our luck I think, just wait for the early next year releases for the disappointments to start again. 

These are very clean. I have to pass [emoji]128662[/emoji]for the gamma 12s and XIs though. They look incredible[emoji]128076[/emoji]Nice job jb[emoji]128079[/emoji]

Anyone that have these in hand know if they fit like the Playoff XII's did? I'm usually a 10.5 in most J's besides IX's and XI's. However when I got the playoff XII's a while back only size available were sz 11. Fit pretty well to me, anyhelp from those who already have these in hand is appreciated

ditto imma 13 they were huge on my feet i will not lie though the playoffs were great for comfort tho. FYI this was during my fat phase so i had large 350 lbs man feet. They feel much more wider and lager with narrow feet at damn near 100lbs lighter 

Last edited:
Just hearing about how soft this tumbled leather is. I was not at all impressed with the quality of the leather of the playoff XII's. In fact the tongue on the left shoe had different style leather then the right shoe when I looked at it closely. Strange I knew, told NDC about it but they could careless, wanted me to ship them to them for examination. I'd rather keep them and not have to try to find another pair for retail

I wore my Obsidians this morning. They're a 10.5 which is my true size on every other shoe and they run big. Most of the 12s from last year ran a half size too big. For those wondering about sizing.

Last edited:
I wore my Obsidians this morning. They're a 10.5 which is my true size on every other shoe and they run big. Most of the 12s from last year ran either a half size too big. For those wondering about sizing.

Thanks man, from the sounds of it though the Taxi's have a different type of leather or pleather whatever the case may be

Back
Top Bottom