Taxi 12's - December '13

what's going on here...
them sweater puppies in quise's avy thats about it
roll.gif

i prefer the playoffs over these hands down as well but thats a whole other holy war lol i cant believe these are releasing saturday! where has the time gone this year? dec 28th is the only date i am worried about and im not really worried just would like a stress free release which means i will miss out lmao to all who want good luck and to those sweater puppies i say DAM!

just called my local HOH and they are doing Guranteed Tickets which means these should be extremely easy to get so just do your footwork fellas and u should be ok 
nthat.gif

just called my local HOH and they are doing Guranteed Tickets which means these should be extremely easy to get so just do your footwork fellas and u should be ok :nthat:

I hope so. Gonna try and grab a pair for my girl and I

One of my local ftl that never gets ANYTHING, is getting these. And my local fnl is letting ppl secure pairs for $20 donation to this foundation they work with. Bouta just eat that $20 so I can use my WC. Cancels out.

^I never buy matching gear, but those shorts.

Last edited:
^I never buy matching gear, but those shorts.
Exactly what I said a week ago or so when I saw them. They have them in white too I believe but I like the black pair. No way im paying $45 though. I may use the bday coupon on them if I cop from FTL online but doubt it. I usually use that $25 to get something for free

There is a high demand on these. Walked into local fnl and they had no sizes but 1 more 11 and my brother got it since im a 12. the champs manager told me that they give out tickets wedn. morning and more then 100 people asked for it

Last edited:
Apparently these are a GR so I'd say no. Shouldn't be hard to cop anywhere online since they're a GR

This

Ton of these around...Most HOH's are doing guaranteed tickets which in itself say's there are going to be a large number in circulation...Some local stores around my way are even doing fcfs...Just going to try my luck online so I don't have to go out and brave the cold...Whole family (Wife, 2 kids, and myself) are getting a pair of these...I might even buy a second pair for using on the court if they are as easily attainable as they seem to be...

Out here in Vegas it's looking like everybody is holding off for the XI's or at least that's the way it seems to me...Whoever wants a pair should be happy come Saturday...

Last edited:
Apparently these are a GR so I'd say no. Shouldn't be hard to cop anywhere online since they're a GR

This

Ton of these around...Most HOH's are doing guaranteed tickets which in itself say's there are going to be a large number in circulation...Some local stores around my way are even doing fcfs...Just going to try my luck online so I don't have to go out and brave the cold...Whole family (Wife, 2 kids, and myself) are getting a pair of these...I might even buy a second pair for using on the court if they are as easily attainable as they seem to be...

Out here in Vegas it's looking like everybody is holding off for the XI's or at least that's the way it seems to me...Whoever wants a pair should be happy come Saturday...

High demand usually trumps "large numbers." Have we not learned anything from the Grape V release? On top of that it's a holiday retro release. I really want to believe these will be a stress free pick up, but I'm approaching this one just as if were a limited QS. :D They will definitely be within reach, just don't snooze.

Last edited:
What the hell is that guy talking about?? I've held this shoe in my hand and the leather is good. Even better than CDPs, where did you even get that opinion that the leather on CDPs are better, heck, even the lizard skin leather on the black part is almost true to OG.

If you know nothing, shut up.

WIll try to put on a pair tomorrow, will let you guys know of the sizing. I know it's been an issue every release, will do my part to help out.

Are 12's not souht after by the masses? I remember the Playoffs were easy too. They were my first cop also.

Back
Top Bottom