Taxi 12's - December '13

Anyone have a link for kids footlocker? Never used their site for a shoe release but need a size 7 for my sister.

To everyone wondering about sizing. my boy that works at champs sports wears a 8.5 and he said he tried on the 9 and they fit perfect he said for some reason they felt smaller then the playoff 12s did when they dropped. So I'm just gonna stick TTS on my pair. He's going .5 up. So it would probably be safe to stay TTS. Better then having them to small and not fitting.

Yes they'll be hard to get. People goin crazy for these where I'm at the line is like 40 deep and weather is horrible

imagine seeing backpack jimmy walking in the streets. walk up to him be like I hateeeee you !! wonder if he will be like wtf ?!

damn thats wassup

you camped out homie?

I wouldn't call it camp out I just showed up for the last 2 hrs I'm sure most these people been out all night. I don't want these THAT bad. Probably just see my chances although I might just jump half the line when it's time lol

Everybody sittin in their cars.. They usually let us line up inside the mall at 6.. I don't see this ending well !!

I wouldn't call it camp out I just showed up for the last 2 hrs I'm sure most these people been out all night. I don't want these THAT bad. Probably just see my chances although I might just jump half the line when it's time lol

Damn sounds horrible but I hope you get some, man

Ima try my luck online .. I don't REALLY need these but if I do, then cool

See how I go. Gluck yo !

Not sure where in life you are. I'm 28 years old and been into this since when I saw Jordan in the 11s in elementary school. At this point, I only buy sneakers I really want. If I have to think about it, I'm skipping. Most are for old memories anyway.

Sounds like you don't really want them. If that's the case just skip and keep the money. It seems shoes drop weekly now. If one was to cop all, they would be in severe debt and featured on the next episode of "Hoarders" :lol:

Truth man, I only buy jordan XII's because of the significance to my life. My mom bought these for me in 1997, I was 12 lol.

Back
Top Bottom