Taxi 12's - December '13

wow... got to the last confirmation page twice on seperate occasions.. this is going to sting for a while

Funny thing is ,the Martin Christmas episode which he wore the taxi's in is on now.. Ironic,good luck guys..

I wonder if this dude realizes how infamous he is?
roll.gif
Yeah i know right ... i wanna know who this dude is in real life and what does he do lol 

and wonder what he would think of like at least 50% of NT hating his *** lol 

Tried checking out since links went live for about 45mins. Website finally starts loading right and its sold out LOL

Rockets better pull out the W

So I work at the finish line in Colorado Springs, most people don't camp EVER overnight for these and they started showing up around 5 PM to get these. The quality on this shoe is very impressive, definitely thankful I have a for sure pair.

can somebody PLEASE post a link from NDC????pretty please
nerd.gif
lol damn i saved it when dude posted it the other day .. but that was at work, and i forgot to forward it to myself before i left work this evening 

oh well ... just search the style code a cpl min before 8am

130690-125

Last edited:
You guys sizing down on these? I think I'm convinced i'mma aim for .5 smaller for these. The playoff 12s ran huge and just wasn't fitted to my liking. Couple other reviews i've looked up suggested sizing down. I'll take the gamble and assume these run just as big. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom