Taxi 12's - December '13

Happy got my size 14 on FNL seems like I always strike out with my size damn it... BUT NOT TODAY! These are my grails and if I didn't get these I'd go Texas Chainsaw Massacre ballistic! Hope whoever really wanted these got them. I feel like sophomore year again in HS getting these, man I love these shoes.

Got lucky , somebody released a 10.5 just as I was about to say f it. My nephew owes me big time . Too old for all this crap

Good luck too all the people still trying .

In the words of the G.O.A.T " if you believe than you can achieve , just look at me "

That was me fam. :lol:

my bad luck rubbed off on you :lol:

Yeah no lie I mean I guess I sat on it too long? I was just clicking to see if the link worked and I happen to wear 13's so I tried it.......I got all the way to the payment page.....well right before the payment page where you put your address and stuff in? Then it started refreshing. I didn't know what ya'll were talking about. I see it now.....so when it does this does that mean game over lol? FNL just usually lags and stops for me. Never seen a countdown.

Wow. You're right. I have 2 orders in pending status and the fnl customer care line is disconnected.
If you only ordered one pair of shoes they will cancel the other transactions, FNL is always crappy that way but I've never had the charges stick for more then a couple days

I called the Finish Line yesterday at my local mall and they were sold out by the afternoon and people were camping at other stores since yesterday morning. Can't do the camping.
mean.gif

I just take my chances online.
I'm young so I don't mind honestly. I've never gone home empty handed, even on limited releases so if I really want the shoe I look at it like why not? It's a one time thing then you get the shoe and you're good. Opposed to flipping a coin basically with this online BS. Especially considering it's not really a fair game anymore with all these bots and loopholes

Got through on FNL for my size and wifey's.... use $20 WC and checked out with PayPal... error... pending charge...

SPA Page again.... waited. :smh: finally got through again repeat same process again check out with PayPal... used $20 WC.... SUCCESS :pimp:

I give up on finishline by the time I get thru all the sizes will be gone. I hope eastbay doesnt do me dirty and I am able to checkout once my timer is up.

Yeah no lie I mean I guess I sat on it too long? I was just clicking to see if the link worked and I happen to wear 13's so I tried it.......I got all the way to the payment page.....well right before the payment page where you put your address and stuff in? Then it started refreshing. I didn't know what ya'll were talking about. I see it now.....so when it does this does that mean game over lol? FNL just usually lags and stops for me. Never seen a countdown.

yeah, that means it's pretty much a wrap. i appreciate your willingness to help out, fam

If you only ordered one pair of shoes they will cancel the other transactions, FNL is always crappy that way but I've never had the charges stick for more then a couple days
Yeah I know it happened with the Bred 11's last year, but I got a confirmation on that one. I didn't get any confirmation from finishline, the site booted me. I don't know what I should do.

Back
Top Bottom