Taxi 12's - December '13

Glad I was able to get a pair. I think most people underestimated the demand for the Taxi's. Good luck to everyone who ordered online, you wont be disappointed should you grab a pair. Very nice shoe overall and the quality is better than I expected.

Well, somewhat fortunate or unfortunate, I had a pair in my cart on FTA this morning, the wait time was 4hrs, the page crashed a few times, and my pair was gone. I tried to get em back to cart for another 15-20 mins, but no luck, then I gave up on FTA, and went back to sleep. Since a lot of ppl waited that long, and at the end, FTL and co sold out, those few hours wait were for nothing, glad I didn't have to waste my time. On the other hand, I got my pair thru FNL.

Striked out..., hopefully someone restocks 
mean.gif

Definitely feels like there was an artificial limiting of this shoe.  FCFS at multiple NYC spots, but selling out in what seems to be 1-2 FSR only.

I was able to get a pair at my local FTL, unfortunately not my size.  So I just picked up for my homie to justify the 3hrs I spent on line in the cold/snow.

I wouldn't be surprised if JB and NIKE do an online Christmas morning "restock"  (release of held back pairs
roll.gif
).

I'm gonna set aside money for kicks just in case.  Not that it matters since I have never been fortunate enough to get anything off of a restock on NDC.

Got to my local mall at 8:59, store opened at 9, first one in, first one out. My pair was reserved, but I didn't want to wait until later in the day and have to deal with the mall madness

Wasn't it rumored to be around 3-400k pairs? Out of all them damn pairs I couldn't cop 1 sz 12!
I'm a little salty. Holding out for a restock

Shape looks nice on these, looking forward to getting mine as these will be hitting the court over the winter.

Grabbed my pair this morning after having to sorta camp out for them.  Had not camped out for a shoe since the Toro IVs earlier this year.  Apparently some stuff went down during a release between then and now, so they would not even let us on the mall property until 6 this morning.  So everyone was in the lot across the street from the mall.  5:50 rolls around and its chaos.  Everyone rushing to the mall lot and running from their cars to get in the line.  I ended up about 40 people back in the HOH line, and didn't get anything.  So I run back to the truck and head up to the other side of the mall where Finishline is.  Looked for the line and didn't see it.  Figured everyone was already inside waiting.  This dude sees me get out and starts to follow me, said security told them all to wait outside.  We go in, and look behind us and everyone was running in behind us.  It was crazy.  Went from not getting anything to being one of the first in line, and getting my size.  Gotta love how that works out.  On to the next one!
was this in Dallas

I have a sz 6 youth available from NDC. I was copping as a gift for my son on xmas but it turns out one of the homies was able to get a pair for him in stores. Looking to help an NTer out. PM me if interested. The thirst for these was real today!

Dang! Went to the malls around my way in Silver Spring, MD. Was able to find sizes 10.5 and 12, but not the size 11 I needed. I didn't cop any of course so that ppl who really wear those sizes could, but I know they're all sold out now. Really wanted these.

Something about this all seems wrong. HoH were reported to get 200-400 pairs in this thread. When I entered the raffle that I lost that should have confirmed the fact they didn't even have close to that. I also entered 5 other places at the mall as well and didn't get a single call which is really rare unless it is a limited shoe. Also when I asked the guy at the mall what the supply was on the 11's and said I heard some store are getting 400 pairs he laughed in my face. I think next week will be a lot harder than this.

i know personally from the store i work at that we got more 11s then 12s... so Idk how next week will be but i could say that i think more gammas went out then taxis at least as of now...

Back
Top Bottom