Taxi 12's in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't surprise me since they're dropping a bunch of 12s, but I only really remember hearing about the Obsidians and the Playoff 12s

my cdp's are still perfect so it would be a pass if they do drop

but i will double up on the playoff if done right.....

cement iv,chix,playoff xii,mars iv 2012 is gonna be very busy

From googling it, all I came across is that 4 cws of 12 are lined up for a summer drop.

Playoff, Obsidian, Cool Grey and TAXI

Other than those info not much else was said. We'll wait and see.

It was said they would drop, but they were not in the flyer that showed the other 3 12s that are releasing.

i doubt it since they released not too long ago as part  of the cdp(08') and the Taxi lows this year (yeah i know it a low top version) but if they do hopefully they upgrade the quality
ohwell.gif

I saw the post about them supposedly dropping next summer but someone told me while I was lined up for the BCIII release that they were cancelled.

Im pretty sure the 12's will i mean they did release cdp in 08 BUT the cdp' black cement 3's released as well & re released black friday.

The CDP's were of surprisingly good quality in contrast to its predecessor in the pack.

If they do release them next year, i see them having the August treatment (this past
august was the black 5's, the august before that the olympic 7's, the DMP VII's in '09).

i doubt it since they released not too long ago as part  of the cdp(08') and the Taxi lows this year (yeah i know it a low top version)
u obviously dont know JB too well then my friend
laugh.gif

well, i will skip this release because my OG's are still in good condition while the air units are flattened out LOL.

If they release them i want several things being done right for us those who want them:

1. midsole needs to be black dyed and not just painted black (remember the white/grey or white/royal retros
which had the paintjob cracking?)

2. upper leather should be made of consistent quality (2003 were quite inconsistent)

3. the reptile leather panels need to be made like the OGs using thick durable leather (2003 retros were way too thin and too soft)

4. the eyelets need to be in dull gold not shiny as chrome.

5. proportion of lace holes and the TWO 3 lettering should be matching like on the OGs.

Originally Posted by jayem

From googling it, all I came across is that 4 cws of 12 are lined up for a summer drop.

The White/Flint Grey are dropping???? 
mad.gif

I still have my pair and I've worn them at least 40 times, still look DS It's crazy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by jayem

The White/Flint Grey are dropping???? 
mad.gif

I still have my pair and I've worn them at least 40 times, still look DS It's crazy

The white/flint grey aren't dropping. The Cool Grey is that "Bobcats" color, the one that's grey suede/white with hits of orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom