TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
No planning man. You can't be planning on women. Just be yourself, act like an adult, the next time you see her bust a move. Something small like coffee or a drink if yall are cool like that.

+1

Only answer I was looking for :smokin :smokin

I forgot to mention I'm 24

Being single > LDR

Been getting so many nudes. But its annoying dealing with several people at once. I don't have the energy for it at times. Why do y'all have rosters and teams? One or two not sufficient?

Next relationship I get into, the girl has to be on the same page as me. No more of this compromising core values and compromising on a ridiculous amount of personality traits BS.
I don't know you. But from what you've posted, I'm so happy for you that ended that dumb *** undergrad/LDR relationship that was holding you back. Told you it was gonna be time wasted but hopefully you learned from it. Good luck in the future don't get stuck again or settle.

ANYTHING > LDR
thanks man. **** is done. Been flourishing. Haven't smashed any yet but I have all but guaranteed yambs in 3 places so I'm feeling glad.

My girl and i got in a debate yesterday.
She said if im at a bar (or anywhere) and a girl comes up to me. I need to say. "Hey I got a girlfriend" over "hey im not interested", or "sorry no thank you"

I told her that's not necessary for dudes. ladies take it super personal when they get turned down.o if a chick comes up to a dude and we say no or ignore or say we're not interested. there's no way they are coming back to us. or going to be persistant in trying to get with us.
if I even look at a chick and look back down they'll 99% go away and not even bothered.

where as dudes are way more persistent. u cant just tell us not interested. and hell sometimes with some of these thirsty AF dudes saying I have a boyfriend doesn't even stop some of them...."Well we can still be friends tho..."(got damn i hate when dudes that thirsty)

I hit her with that chris rock line. "dudes been trying to F**** you since you were 13 years old offering you penis*.
it's not like that for dudes.

My girl hates people lol so that's a plus for me. As long as she's letting it be known that she's in a relationship then I wouldn't care

I do not care how she does it but she doesn't need to entrain the idea that she is available.
This.

I dont feel it makes a difference how u curve another person as long as you do. The only information someone else needs is youre not interested in them.
Its a stranger so its kind of whatever.

Now it may be a little different if there are people there yall know. But dont know yall are together. Like some mutual friends or acquaintances. Then may need to be like. No thank you my bf is Tdogg over there.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to letting them buy my girl (and maybe myself) a drink first. Maybe they end up being a cool guy and we chill with them. I'm probably in the minority here.

I do not care how she does it but she doesn't need to entrain the idea that she is available.
This.

I dont feel it makes a difference how u curve another person as long as you do. The only information someone else needs is youre not interested in them.
Its a stranger so its kind of whatever.

Now it may be a little different if there are people there yall know. But dont know yall are together. Like some mutual friends or acquaintances. Then may need to be like. No thank you my bf is Tdogg over there.

There's a difference between not being interested and making it known you have someone

If I hear a woman isn't interested I may take it as playing hard to get and just need some persistence, if she says sorry I have man I immediately fall back.

Last edited:
Taking it as hard to get and u still pursue is not a good thing imo. U can tell if someone isnt genuinely interested.

But thats exactly the point of why i said men dont need to say "i have a girl" compared to women having to say i have a man
Dudes still shoot shots. ( boderline disrespectful to her)

I aint fittna take a drink from a man that tried to holla at my girl. that just leaves the door open for him to disrespect not only me but my relationship.

If i happened to be in the restroom when he tried to make his move and then backed off when i got back thats coo, but the dude aint gona just linger around afterwards.

Call me insecure, i just wont be disrepected.

Last edited:
I hope he does end up being cool with ya'll and be friends so he can be the first D she runs to when ya'll have issues. Son started off wanting your chick, what would make him stop?

I hope he does end up being cool with ya'll and be friends so he can be the first D she runs to when ya'll have issues. Son started off wanting your chick, what would make him stop?
QFT. I ain't hanging out with nobody who just tried to hit on my girl. What part of the game is that ? Just for a got damn free drink ? :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to letting them buy my girl (and maybe myself) a drink first. Maybe they end up being a cool guy and we chill with them. I'm probably in the minority here.
Are you ok with him buying her (and you) a drink before or after he is made aware that y'all are in a relationship?

I'm trying to make some sense of this.

Are you ok with him buying her (and you) a drink before or after he is made aware that y'all are in a relationship?

I don't need even need to make anyone aware we're in a relationship unless they are overstepping boundaries. Socializing with other people at a bar and/or buying someone a drink is normal behavior. I'm not cuffing my girl and you'd probably be able to tell we are a couple any way. I go to bars to socialize, mainly with who I went with but I'm almost always meeting and talking to new people.

Last edited:

I don't need even need to make anyone aware we're in a relationship unless they are overstepping boundaries. Socializing with other people at a bar and/or buying someone a drink is normal behavior. I'm not cuffing my girl and you'd probably be able to tell we are a couple any way. I go to bars to socialize, mainly with who I went with but I'm almost always meeting and talking to new people.
Context here is important. If you are with her, it's kinda different. I'm assuming @Tdogg2k  is referring to if your girl is alone.

Now, if you're saying that you're with her and you know this guy is hitting on her and you're cool with him buying her drinks because he might "end up being a cool guy"...I don't get that at all

Now, even if he is just casually socializing, why does he have to buy drinks first? 

I just don't understand that part of your comment at all.

I never said they had to buy a drink first. Just said I'm not opposed to it and wouldn't stop it.

Edit: Context is not important. I don't care if she's alone or with me. If someone wants to buy her a drink that's their choice and why would you turn down a free drink? It's free, and it's a drink. I know why guys buy girls drinks, but they aren't owed anything for buying the drink. Again, it's their choice. My girls not going out trying to get guys to buy her drinks. But it happens sometimes from her just sitting there looking pretty. It's happened with all of my gfs. If they start hitting on her she won't lead them on, she'll tell them she's taken. It's that simple. If you can't trust your gf to have social interactions with other people then what is the point of being with them?

Now if your girl is fishing for drinks and/or continuing to flirt after she gets the drink... That's definitely a problem. But I've had people stick around after buying my girl a drink then finding out we were together. They just apologized and continued to kick it and stopped the flirting. Some of them are interesting people who are fun to talk to. Not everyone is on a straight creep mission for P like eddiegambinos friend. Like if the guy is clearly being aggressive trying to get with my girl then it's not gonna fly. But if he's just sitting at the bar or our table and we end up talking to him what is the issue?

Last edited:
Different cultures I guess. If it becomes clear we're together and dude still hangs around, he for sure thinks i'm a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom