TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2062292
:lol: ya'll wilding man. Your girl may not say it to your face but if you out here allowing her to accept drinks while you're with her, you're a sucker man. It's childish as well.

Last edited:
Y96ZG.gif

You call it insecurities i call it knowin when to respect a man and whats his. If a dude is tryna play me for a sucka im not about to be buddy buddy wit him bottom line.

If he doesnt see me and offers her a drink, or if i wasnt around, i aint trippin, i dont need to keep my chick in check, she knows what it is.

But to blatantly disrepect me and my relationship by offering a drink while im koolin wit my lady? Nah homie keep it movin or its a problem.

Side note- if it was the other way around and im tryna holla at a broad and come to find out her dude was only takin a piss and when he gets back he wants to be friendly, ima treat you like the mark you are.

Last edited:
There are times when at the bar, you can't exactly tell if that girl is with her BF, friend, cousin, meet-up date, etc. Usually innocent in nature and not plotted out like "I know this is her BF, but I want to buy her a drink because he's a punk and she'll leave with me from here without him".

Exactly. But dudes really taking everything personal like the bolded. Talking about guys trying to "stunt" on them and getting killed over a $10 drink.

When did I ever say I was gonna let someone disrespect me? And when has buying someone a drink ever been a show of disrespect? You street cats are ******* delusional.

I clearly said if it ever got to the point of him pursuing my girl in a manner she didn't want, she'd tell him to stop. And if he didn't, I'd tell him.

I'm not going to stop people from approaching my girl and socializing with her, or even buying her a drink. A bar is a social setting and that's totally acceptable behavior.

Exactly. But dudes really taking everything personal like the bolded. Talking about guys trying to "stunt" on them and getting killed over a $10 drink.

When did I ever say I was gonna let someone disrespect me? And when has buying someone a drink ever been a show of disrespect? You street cats are ******* delusional.

I clearly said if it ever got to the point of him pursuing my girl in a manner she didn't want, she'd tell him to stop. And if he didn't, I'd tell him.

I'm not going to stop people from approaching my girl and socializing with her, or even buying her a drink. A bar is a social setting and that's totally acceptable behavior.

Let me buy yo girl a drink, bet I smash next time I see her at the bar solo[emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is why you are afraid of guys buying your girl a drink. You're projecting your own malicious mentality of "I can take yo girl" onto EVERYONE else.

Friendly guys don't have that insecurity because we don't approach WOMEN with a mentality of besting their MAN. That's some insecure homo ****. We approach women to approach women. Grow up and get some self confidence. You look pathetic.

Last edited:
Y'all are doing too much with the insecurity tag, it simply boils down to respect, man-to-man. But I understand, ya'll aren't from places where smiling and being too friendly, being disrespectful with random ****** like funboys will get your food ate.

And that's not a shot as ya'll tend to take things that way in here, just reality. Your experience is different from mine.

Last edited:
Y'all are doing too much with the insecurity tag, it simply boils down to respect, man-to-man. But I understand, ya'll aren't from places where smiling and being too friendly, being disrespectful with random ****** like funboys will get your food ate.
Facts.

Let me buy yo girl a drink, bet I smash next time I see her at the bar solo[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Naw doubt it.
Yall minds be in the movies if u think thats all it takes to get someone elses girl.

I think this whole convo is getting mixed up.
No one is saying theyre going to let a dude actively hit on their girl while you're literally sitting right there. Flirting with her.

But what we're saying is that isually is never the case. Ive been to a lot of places and NEVER has a dude come up to a female and i while we're together and tried to get on her while im right there. That doesnt happen.

Some dudes may try to strike while ypure away. A bathroom break or ordering (etc) but i trust my girl to handle and dead that. If hes being aggressive. But im not about to run up on dude in fight mode for that. Call me a sucker too but i trust my girl. And as henny said if were in a situation where its a big social gathering people just talking. Im not about to stop my girl from just talkig to dudes while im there.
Hell i dont want to ONLY talk to my chick in that type of setting either.

This is why you are afraid of guys buying your girl a drink. You're projecting your own malicious mentality of "I can take yo girl" onto EVERYONE else.

Friendly guys don't have that insecurity because we don't approach WOMEN with a mentality of besting a MAN. We approach women to approach women. Grow up and get some self confidence. You look pathetic.

Boy stop it, life is real, me smashing yo girl is possibility if I see y'all boundaries are ****. Sit yo *** down and have a sip of this L you accepted from a dude tryna smash yo girl. Friendly *** boy. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Keep dreaming of the "possibility" of "tryna" smash my girl because you got your jimmies rustled over differing opinions in what was once a mature debate :lol: Do you even know what my girl look like? :rofl: Do you really wanna smash her or just undermine me? YOU MAD. It's ok though.

I'll take my imaginary L since it makes you feel better about yourself. You like comparing yourself to other men right? Being able to take their girl? And best them? It's a childish mindset. But we all fam in here and I hope you get some yambs tonight cuz it sounds like you may need some to take the edge off.

Stay safe in the streets.

Last edited:
Lls. All of y'all going at Henny....I just know that if I had a girl, she could be naked in the same room with y'all and you're flaunting millions of $, all her favorite _____, tell her all the things she'd want to hear, and it's not fazing her a bit. That's been my experience with any girl that messes with me on that level. Never had a girl cheat on me. Never had a girl even have the desire to talk to other guys. All of this while letting them know they're 200% free to do whatever it is that they choose. And doubt y'all would read my stance on this, see me in person and try to prove a certain point. But everybody's relationships and barriers, etc are different. So to each their own.

If your ish is wrapped tight, the "disrespecting" thing and she can't do this, shouldn't do that flies out the window. Y'all would laugh at the suckers together.

Oh nah don't think i'm coming at Henn at all, but at the same time doesn't even look like we're talking about the same **** anymore. But in any variation of this convo, if after dude finds out she's taken and with me and he's a stranger, he needs to keep it moving.

Both sides have a point, though. It's all about what type of girl you have at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Jesus christ what's going on here
A whole bunch of nothing.

Betas trying to prove they are alphas because it's summertime. Watch how the post change up come winter.

I just see walls of text and people justifying whether or not it's acceptable for their girl to accept a stranger's drink and people getting butthurt over opinions.

At the end of the day, who cares lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom