TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen or spoke to eachtother since?

Do you have her as friends? Meaning, does she know about you right now?

What's your relation and how recently single is she?

At least 4 weeks single and we went to school with each other from 5th grade to graduating high school

Her friend told me she liked me and showed me a note and that's how it got started. But this was a while ago and we talked and whatnot for a little bit

Play off that old note maybe? People love nostalgia and reminiscing. Plus you may evoke the old fifth grade feels from her lol.

Have you guys seen or spoke to eachtother since?

Do you have her as friends? Meaning, does she know about you right now?

We have a lot of mutual friends so we have ran into each other a few times at get togethers. But idk if she knows about me on my end

Play off that old note maybe? People love nostalgia and reminiscing. Plus you may evoke the old fifth grade feels from her lol.

Not a bad idea man!

Well when I used to have Social Media, even though I already knew about a girl, I would act surprise....

":wow: Monica??!!? is that you??"

Ofcourse she's gonna reply because it really is her.

Great ice breaker right there. Then y'all can start talking about the past.

"Damn remember back in 5th grade... blah blah blah"

It's a pointless position. Might as well lay on your back and do it missionary.

Atleast missionary, you can control your stokes, you can either bang hard, do jack rabbit speed mode or the long tip to base long stroke.
Yeah, missionary and doggy style are more ideal for deep penetration.

Last edited:
It's a pointless position. Might as well lay on your back and do it missionary.

Atleast missionary, you can control your stokes, you can either bang hard, do jack rabbit speed mode or the long tip to base long stroke.
Yeah, missionary and doggy style are more ideal for deep penetration.

I make girls cry whenever I come in deep from an angle. :lol:

I had ol' girl screaming at the top of her lungs. I had her at the edge of the bed, legs wide open, I came in from an angle.

I pinned her left hand to her head with my feet so she couldn't use that hand to push me off since I knew it was gonna be intense, used my left hand to choke her and to balance. And I had her wrap her left arm under her knee and I held her wrist down.

I was just pounding away with every inch of force from my hips :lol:

As soon as I pulled out, it was like a loose faucet shooting out water. It never fails too, that angle always gets females squirting.

Last edited:
Ewwwwwwwwwww you put your feet on someone.....ewwwww

Oh idc, I'm rough as hell bro... girls know what they're getting into once they step through that door.

I use every leverage I can to make a girl feel things she's never felt before.

My presence will be known, and days after, she's reminisce the addictive pain of sensation and crave it.

Last edited:
**** I can't relate :rofl: I'm out :lol:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Got caught up and took the bait and was exchanging messages with some stripper on fb...got me ****** up with my girl

Depending on the outcome i could be a regular contributor in here lol

Never understood how dudes in a relationship, reply back to a chick on social media that hit you up first.

Unless certain circumstances let you know for a fact that your not bein set up, other then that........

Last edited:
My friendly *** don't be giving a damb which is why I have no social media, I'll never keep a relationship if I did :lol:

Last edited:
I think he means he got caught.

If your girl set you up then damn :lol:

Reason I asked is....I been getting some intersting friend request :lol:

You never know the lengths of detective work, and will to catch you doing wrong in some women.

Entrapment is real :lol:

Bra if its too good to be true, then its DEF too good to be true.

simple as that, idc what else you say

Matter fact, i just realized i had a block list on my ig.

I guess my girl jumped on it when i was sleep cuz there was about 6 chicks on there, and i only remember blockin ONE :lol:

I can just imagine the amount of yambs I'd be getting if I had an IG or FB. :lol:

I'd get so caught up it's not even funny. I'm glad I don't have one though.

Bra back then the internet was srs business for me.

AoL chat
Yahoo Chatrooms
myspace
migente
and there were couple other social media sites that i cant think of right now, there was one that started with an X, cant get the name outta my brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom