TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I tried that once. Wifey didn't like it. Never been much of a kama sutra kinda dude. Give me the basics and I'll put in work

The one pictured my girl had her legs spread a little. Try again to see if she likes it

Last edited:
sent babymama that pic while we was txting.

She aint even acknowledge it :lol:
So i went ahead and asked her what she thought and she said "youre good at at it no need to change nothing"

#humblebrag

View media item 2179830I did this one last week and she loved it. Best thing about it you can take that free hand and reach spot down below or you can reach up for the choke..!

I don't like this position. Girl loves it because of how deep I can go.

But as for me? I hate it, and fro some reason these type of positions, my leg and arm starts to hover over her. :lol:

I can't just lay there relaxed like the picture, other body parts start to move with me.

Last edited:
Haven't been on Facebook in a long time. Logged in and saw some beautiful women on my feed and inbox from like 2008. I ignored a lot of them in favor for the obvious thotty's that peaked early in college.

To my young ***** out there..... Don't sleep on the quiet, slim, shy joints that ain't blossom yet. You have them then....you have them forever :lol:

Just a word of advice for the day.

This is too true. Bagged one in college that was like 5'11 130. She blew up to 177 as of now, literally all of it went to her lower body. The yambs are so good...so so good.

But as for me? I hate it, and fro some reason these type of positions, my leg and arm starts to hover over her.
laugh.gif

I can't just lay there relaxed like the picture, other body parts start to move with me.
It's just an odd stroking angle for me to lay on my side

I did this one last week and she loved it. Best thing about it you can take that free hand and reach spot down below or you can reach up for the choke..!
Yeah, not sure this would benefit me.

I'm not long like an elephant and 90% of NT.

But as for me? I hate it, and fro some reason these type of positions, my leg and arm starts to hover over her.
laugh.gif

i think it's a little more relaxing for the girl 
laugh.gif
 it's a nice position though.

Last edited:
Haven't been on Facebook in a long time. Logged in and saw some beautiful women on my feed and inbox from like 2008. I ignored a lot of them in favor for the obvious thotty's that peaked early in college.

To my young ***** out there..... Don't sleep on the quiet, slim, shy joints that ain't blossom yet. You have them then....you have them forever :lol:

Just a word of advice for the day.

Man i just thinking about that the other day. I'm 25 but when I was younger, if the girl didn't have a biiig chest or the huge mass then its a no

Had this 1 girl in my hs that was feening for ya boy. Talkin to me everyday coming to my crib and all that. But i wanted her friend who was thicker. Should have capitalized

There was another girl that liked me, but she had a cousin who was also into me as well. Once again, this girl was on the slimmer side. Hitting me up constantly and all that

Of course both of these girls blossomed a bit more and look cuter than they were before. But they were always cute

Smh man.

Fam, you ever had a girl get mad comfortable with you in the span of just 2-3 weeks. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because it shows trust, at the same time I think to because of all the time we've spent together

But as for me? I hate it, and fro some reason these type of positions, my leg and arm starts to hover over her. :lol:

i think it's a little more relaxing for the girl :lol:  it's a nice position though.

It's a pointless position. Might as well lay on your back and do it missionary.

Atleast missionary, you can control your stokes, you can either bang hard, do jack rabbit speed mode or the long tip to base long stroke.

Fam, you ever had a girl get mad comfortable with you in the span of just 2-3 weeks. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because it shows trust, at the same time I think to because of all the time we've spent together

Youll be complaining in a month how clingy she is.

Wait why would you tell dude to put himself on CSUP? How is that beneficial? Anyways a very pretty, smart, yet still *******-y joint I know is suicidal right now. I offered her something and it seems to have worked, I mean as in she is going to stay alive until we can hook up and I can give it to her. Hopefully between now and then she'll reconsider and see all she has to live for

Last edited:
Nt fam

Heard from my mans that this girl is single. This girl and me had a little history years years years ago. Nothing serious but we liked each other and talked

Im about to slide in her dm on ig. But I'm still thinking on what I should tell her?

Any suggestions?

I kinda have an idea of what I wanna say but I wanted to hear y'all suggestions. Maybe it could help a brotha out

Nt fam

Heard from my mans that this girl is single. This girl and me had a little history years years years ago. Nothing serious but we liked each other and talked

Im about to slide in her dm on ig. But I'm still thinking on what I should tell her?

Any suggestions?

I kinda have an idea of what I wanna say but I wanted to hear y'all suggestions. Maybe it could help a brotha out

What's your relation and how recently single is she?

Nt fam

Any suggestions?

What did you want to say?

What's your relation and how recently single is she?

At least 4 weeks single and we went to school with each other from 5th grade to graduating high school

Her friend told me she liked me and showed me a note and that's how it got started. But this was a while ago and we talked and whatnot for a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom