TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just imagine the amount of yambs I'd be getting if I had an IG or FB. :lol:

I'd get so caught up it's not even funny. I'm glad I don't have one though.

I hate to be that dude, but aight bruh we get it.

You got a big **** and all you do is **** bad ******* left and right and every single one of them is a super soaker.

You got hos galore. Call me a hater, but dam near every post i see is always bragging :lol:

i heard the pm's are extra raunchy tho :nerd:

Last edited:
I can just imagine the amount of yambs I'd be getting if I had an IG or FB. :lol:

I'd get so caught up it's not even funny. I'm glad I don't have one though.

You got a big **** and all you do is **** bad ******* left and right and every single one of them is a super soaker.

You got hos galore. Call me a hater, but dam near every post i see is always bragging :lol:

I could've sworn I put you on? :nerd:

I swear man, you and Crocket need to change SNs or something. :lol:

LOL YESSSSSS!

and from now on Post proof with yout stories My friend :nerd:

I used to bro, I got dry snitched out already.

Last edited:

Alright I will. :lol:
Let my mans cook. From the PMs and all that, he's not even trying to brag. He's just flourishing out here. You can tell when someone is lying about that action, he's not one of them. :lol: :smokin

Matter fact, i just realized i had a block list on my ig.

I guess my girl jumped on it when i was sleep cuz there was about 6 chicks on there, and i only remember blockin ONE :lol:

First of all

What the **** does ya girl have access to your phone?

:lol: y'all share a phone

Let my mans cook. From the PMs and all that, he's not even trying to brag. He's just flourishing out here. You can tell when someone is lying about that action, he's not one of them. :lol: :smokin

Im just ****** wit homeboy.

The storys he has are like some rated pg-13 compared to celtic.

First of all

After a while of bein together and livin together...... you just know eachothers passwords to phone.....and phone only. I aint fittna log out of ig when i go to bed. I dont even remember my password.

She gives me all her passwords, i even know her bank pin.

All she knows is my phone password.

Man it's 2016 you better lock your phone. There's thieves out here horny for an unlocked phone to come up on

After a while of bein together and livin together...... you just know eachothers passwords to phone.....and phone only. I aint fittna log out of ig when i go to bed. I dont even remember my password.

You too comfortable fam switch it up

Throw up a password for your IG account

Last edited:
Yeah man, Celtic be on that **** :lol: Y'all got that PM of what he did to ol' girl tittays? :rofl:

Last edited:
Look at Sam Rothstein, he gave his whole world to Ginger
Even these bosses be slippin, I catch that
Try to be more flawless wit it - Curren$y

:smokin :smokin

I make girls cry whenever I come in deep from an angle. :lol:

I had ol' girl screaming at the top of her lungs. I had her at the edge of the bed, legs wide open, I came in from an angle.

I pinned her left hand to her head with my feet so she couldn't use that hand to push me off since I knew it was gonna be intense, used my left hand to choke her and to balance. And I had her wrap her left arm under her knee and I held her wrist down.

I was just pounding away with every inch of force from my hips :lol:

As soon as I pulled out, it was like a loose faucet shooting out water. It never fails too, that angle always gets females squirting.

Felt like i was reading an erotic novel

63912-i-just-went-from-six-to-midnight.gif

Yeah man, Celtic be on that **** :lol: Y'all got that PM of what he did to ol' girl tittays? :rofl:

I showed that pic to so many people IRL lmao. I remember meeting another NTer from this thread out after that happened and I showed him and his boy they were disgusted :rofl:

Im just ****** wit homeboy.

The storys he has are like some rated pg-13 compared to celtic.

First of all

yano.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom