TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh said he's the only God in her life. :wow: :rofl:

Here I thought I was going hard with the **** I say, time to go back in my bag. :pimp:

The evolution of TAY is glorious :lol:

Last night though it was a short session. Disappointed in myself because usually we last 35-40 minutes but it felt like 20 lol I usually do one round because of how long it takes me to finish and by the time we're done she's came like 4-5 times and she'll be tired and sensitive as hell. I think it's because of how strong her orgasms are and I honestly have never felt something so strong before this girl. Had me pulling out and finishing that I was even surprised :rofl: I need to find a way to combat this newfound yambs :nerd:

Last edited:

Last night though it was a short session. Disappointed in myself because usually we last 35-40 minutes but it felt like 20 lol I usually do one round because of how long it takes me to finish and by the time we're done she's came like 4-5 times and she'll be tired and sensitive as hell. I think it's because of how strong her orgasms are and I honestly have never felt something so strong before this girl. Had me pulling out and finishing that I was even surprised :rofl: I need to find a way to combat this newfound yambs :nerd:

I have a really hard time finishing from anything other my own fap strokes... Years of fapping I guess :lol:... Almost all girls are pretty understanding once I explain...

My favorite ways to include my girl in my finishing are to either have her sit on my face or slobber my buts before I finish in her mouth...

I have a really hard time finishing from anything other my own fap strokes... Years of fapping I guess :lol:... Almost all girls are pretty understanding once I explain...

My favorite ways to include my girl in my finishing are to either have her sit on my face or slobber my buts before I finish in her mouth...
I'm not fapping on the regular though (work, school, going out with friends) so it's odd. I didn't even attempt to do that until I was 17 (go figure lmao). But last night was just different, yet at the same time I realized that with my ex, there were a few days where I would bust, then recharge, and go at it for round two. As opposed to the whole long *** one round. She says it was still pretty long last night and I made her cum harder each time during our round two.

is it weird if your girl plays with your junk in a non-sexual way from time to time? like, as a stress-ball (no pun intended) type of way? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Hell nawl. I be doin all kinds of stuff to my girls ***, she be tryna smack my *** when we walkin and **** like its funny.

Nawl, put her in check real quick, Onky time my *** gets touched is when im takin a shower and thats enough.

lol my girl and I can be chillin and i just karate chop her there.   she hates it but then laughs cuz i start poking

Glad this being brought up. Supposed to be chilling with a shorty Sunday, I make plans for the hookah bar (same for all these broads, nobody gets special treatment) $24 bucks we can smoke till 4 am & vibe. Shorty says it's not her thing, I'm like cool everybody isn't a smoker. Next day she hits me with lets go get brunch & a massage then a take a painting class, I look up the class it's $35 bucks a piece :stoneface: My cheap butt ain't paid for a for real for real date in a min I do not miss this :lol:

Last edited:
Glad this being brought up. Supposed to be chilling with a shorty Sunday, I make plans for the hookah bar (same for all these broads, nobody gets special treatment) $24 bucks we can smoke till 4 am & vibe. Shorty says it's not her thing, I'm like cool everybody isn't a smoker. Next day she hits me with lets go get brunch & a massage then a take a painting class, I look up the class it's $35 bucks a piece :stoneface: My cheap butt ain't paid for a for real for real date in a min I do not miss this :lol:
I wouldn't do that. She's trying to do so much. Tell her to grab a drink or coffee or something to get to know her. Brunch, a massage, and painting?! Nah b, unless she's paying her own way. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom