TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is I don't wear condoms because usually the girl really isn't all that attractive for me to "stay up" with them on. So I take them off and end up ruining my life. Don't be like me *Plays March Madness* |I  

tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif

So let me guess, someone slid in your girls dm on NT and now you feel like a *****??

Last edited:
Whats y'all take on smashing the best friend of an old fwb?.... Said ex fwb is boo'd up and we never got into the idea of a relationship, strictly sex.

I had been hooking up with the fwb for like 3-4 months and it fizzled out when I started dating someone else. During that time though she had posted her best friend in snaps and her IG and I made some slick comments so she knew that I was fiendin for it. When me and the girl I dated finished, she even tried alley-ooping me to the best friend.

Turns out, this was all jokes to her. Cuz I slid in the DMs of her friend and ex fwb said "I want you to win but that's my best friend this feels weird but you do you"

The best friend was later told by ex fwb to stop talking to me. Her being a respectful snake, tells me to keep it on the low and were good. Since then we've been texting/sending snaps for the last week or so. My question to TAY fam, shall I be respectful or a savage? Leaning towards savagery.

^^^^

Definitely savage life.

Ol' girl tryna hate on you but you already got the green light, you know what to do.

This is honestly really sad ,but I can't be mad at no one but myself. I could say plenty ,but it's not worth it. He really says it all right here he clearly doesn't respect me. Be careful out here ,because hurt people are out here trying to hurt people. They are clearly not happy within themselves and as much you try to help them lift them up be there for them there is only so much one can do. They have to want to be better for themselves.

Glad im not the only one confused by the last post

is that a lurker?

Nah bruh, he acts like a female on here so much he decided to make an account and Act like its his baby momma to show his true inner chick tendencies.

Weirdo.

Last edited:
No he really didn't I'm really the mother of his child. He said I should join so I did plus I did'nt like how I was being portrayed. I actually enjoy it I've read a lot of posts and comments and we have laughed a lot from NikeTalk.

Why is @jaysummer on NT? She doesn't eem own a pair of Air Jordan's nor does she have significant knowledge of any nikes. Go write in a diary nobody wants to hear your sob stories. NT is already effeminate enough. Go plan a wedding or something

Why is @jaysummer on NT? She doesn't eem own a pair of Air Jordan's nor does she have significant knowledge of any nikes. Go write in a diary nobody wants to hear your sob stories. NT is already effeminate enough. Go plan a wedding or something
Sheesh :lol: goddamn :rofl:

Homie really up in here going back & forth with himself :lol:

It's kind of sad honestly, I deal with guys with split personality or schizophrenia. They truly cannot control it!

God Bless Gucci, take care man! I wish you well!

I haven't been chasing girls and been on my "disregard females, acquire currency" kick, but I'm about to leave to NY and this HBB DMs me...I have a week or two left in CO...hopefully I don't fuvk this up

Last edited:
I haven't been chasing girls and been on my "disregard females, acquire currency" kick, but I'm about to leave to NY and this HBB DMs me...I have a week or two left in CO...hopefully I don't fuvk this up

Ay bruh, we gotta link once more before you dip to east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom