TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ to be fair she made reservations for the class & paid. I was like I'm cool with the brunch & class then she hits me back saying she reserved our spots :lol:
Whole situation got me thinking she's way more into this than I even anticipated :lol: I just wanted to chill hell lol

^^ to be fair she made reservations for the class & paid. I was like I'm cool with the brunch & class then she hits me back saying she reserved our spots :lol:
Whole situation got me thinking she's way more into this than I even anticipated :lol: I just wanted to chill hell lol
We'll never mind then. Shorty put some money up herself, do your thing. That's all you can ask for. :pimp:

She probably got it off Groupon. Every city is full of those drink wine and paint classes. Seems like a fun date really, one of my x's and I was supposed to do it, wine factory tours too. Met her off Tindr, she was classy. Oh and she had no problem with paying

For those who live with your significant others, how do y'all split/pay for rent, food, and utilities?

One of yall movin into the others place or are yall lookin together?

If your moving into his spot just tell him youll pay for bills and grocerys and chunk a lil to the rent if you can or if he wants you to.

We split rent 50/50
Take turns on grocerys
I pay electric/water
She pays cable/wifi

The last two come out to around the same per month cable is maybe 10-20$ more

We get paid every 2 weeks, i get paid tomorrow and she gets paid next friday so that definitely helps.

Last edited:

She wants to get a massage with you = she's gonna disrobe and show you da chocha. Get the massage B

For those who live with your significant others, how do y'all split/pay for rent, food, and utilities?
Mine is a little tricky since my girl works at an elementary school and only gets paid once a month.
Her: rent, water, Hulu, groceries/whatever we need.
Me: car note, our phones, Apple Music, gas, electric, groceries too.

We never really had a talk about what gets paid by who. We see money as it's ours and not as who made what. So if I got it, she got it and vice versa as well. That's just the way things naturally happened and we haven't had problems with it yet. Just do whatever feels natural between you two.

One of yall movin into the others place or are yall lookin together?

If your moving into his spot just tell him youll pay for bills and grocerys and chunk a lil to the rent if you can or if he wants you to.

We split rent 50/50
Take turns on grocerys
I pay electric/water
She pays cable/wifi

The last two come out to around the same per month cable is maybe 10-20$ more

We get paid every 2 weeks, i get paid tomorrow and she gets paid next friday so that definitely helps.
thanks! those sounds very plausible. we're gonna find a place, depends on if he finds a job in the area where i'll be attending nursing school. the idea came up so we can save on rent.
Mine is a little tricky since my girl works at an elementary school and only gets paid once a month.
Her: rent, water, Hulu, groceries/whatever we need.
Me: car note, our phones, Apple Music, gas, electric, groceries too.

We never really had a talk about what gets paid by who. We see money as it's ours and not as who made what. So if I got it, she got it and vice versa as well. That's just the way things naturally happened and we haven't had problems with it yet. Just do whatever feels natural between you two.
this is extremely new to me so we'll somehow work something out. thanks!

This.

I'm still coming up in the world

Chicken wings and fries until you prove you're worthy
Seems like ever since I got that girl pregnant I've lost everything I've worked for. Seems like life always comes back to the basics and the only person who gives a damb is you. Love doesn't mean anything to these birds, they'll fall out of love at the drop of a dime when the storm comes. Not saying we don't need women but look out for self first because she will. OG told me "Special women don't do regular things" I learned the hard way, hopefully everyone can learn from me and not repeat my mistakes.

My girl and I split groceries, utilities, and cable/internet.

Rent is a 60/40 because I make more money and offered to pay just as much as I was paying in my old spot which came out to be 60% of the new spot. I was already used to paying that much.

I've saved a ton of money with her packing my lunch every day though.

7 months tomorrow :pimp:

Last edited:
You save a lot more money when you're single. Females are a distraction if you aren't wealthy.

This.

I'm still coming up in the world

Chicken wings and fries until you prove you're worthy

No wonder ya'll have trouble with women. Ain't even got one but already worried how lowly you plan on treating her, like all this time and you're still missing the point of your come up. It's not about her, It's not to be a selfish jackass and treat people like ****, it's being a great man; that dude, it's to lead, show them new experiences. Ga'head let the rich, famous ***** with something to offer the world fool you young dudes with nothing.

If ya'll look at these as experiences instead of pocket watching, ya'll will have fun. Plus a chick that actually has plans and ideas? that's gold. Then again women I do that with the pay scheme is pretty even, so it's never just all me. If this just about young thots then forget everything above.

If you see no future with her just leave, because in the end you're waisting your own time.
Man this is a hard statement to get through my hard headed self smh, most the time with these girls I see no future but I just be chasing the yambs until somthing happened where we drop each other

Man this is a hard statement to get through my hard headed self smh, most the time with these girls I see no future but I just be chasing the yambs until somthing happened where we drop each other
Just wear a condom man, trust me.

Quote:
We have a separate bill account we Direct Deposit into. Can't remember the math we did to figure out how much we both put into it but it gets direct deposited in there and then we both have our own personal accounts for our personal moneys

Ain't nothing wrong with havin' fun but

STD's ain't fun and babies is expensive
Exactly and these birds too grimy to be spending 18 years with.  But when the tables turn 
pimp.gif

My problem is I don't wear condoms because usually the girl really isn't all that attractive for me to "stay up" with them on. So I take them off and end up ruining my life. Don't be like me *Plays March Madness* 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom