TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm foul. I got a girl. A while back I got a girls number who's interested in the kid. Bad one or whatever, but she and my girl got mutual friends. Decided that I wouldn't use the number. She texted me recently, I didn't respond. I hate not responding. I know I'll run into her soon. Idk what to do

Keep not responding or make it aware that you have a girl. We've discussed that in here a lot recently women want u to announce frm the mountain tops u have a girl

I need some new bishes ..all the ones I have/had either annoying me or I don't really want em
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Trust me they all have some flaws; you'll get tired of your new one sooner or later.

My girl looking at me funny because I don't want to paint her toe nails. **** she think this is?

My girl looking at me funny because I don't want to paint her toe nails. **** she think this is?
SMDH seems like you have a "female male" on your hands. Women like that can't handle a strong man so they try to soften them up with things like this. If I were you I tell her to "apologize" and don't ever try me like that again. Then I'd leave her.

The situation got nothing to do with feminism, you generalizing **** to a high level for no reason.

She just sound like a needy woman, nothing more.
What real woman wants her man painting her toes? she'll never respect that man again if her did that. "needy woman" you're the type dude who gives my girl money and she gives it to me. Need more like you bruh.

What real woman wants her man painting her toes? she'll never respect that man again if her did that. "needy woman" you're the type dude who gives my girl money and she gives it to me. Need more like you bruh.

"Real" woman? I don't know her so I couldn't tell you but like I said, what does what she asked have to do with feminism?

I'll wait.

Your girl wouldn't even know me because she deal with dudes like you, cut that out.

"Real" woman? I don't know her so I couldn't tell you but like I said, what does what she asked have to do with feminism?

I'll wait.

Your girl wouldn't even know me because she deal with dudes like you, cut that out.

:lol: Pretty much. My girl wouldn't even ask me money, because she's a grown woman and makes her own money.

I'll wait.

You're touched as well, the fact she'd ask a man to do that has everything to do with feminism. Maybe you have some sugar in your tank that's why you have a difficult time understanding.

Anybody else use Tinder for threesomes? Or just hooking up with out of state girls?
saw a show about it. Supposedly it works

I only ask because my coworker and his wife do it all the time. Everytime they go out of state, they activate their tinder to hook up with other couples.

I didn't believe it at first. And then my current girl asked if she could create a tinder to find girls to date, I said sure.

When I checked it out myself, there really is girls out there that just want to be 2rd girl, or want to share their man with other girls.

This whole time I thought guys were weirdos, wanting to see their girl get smashed by other dudes... ect.

But NOPE! Woman are far more freakier, wanting to see another girl with their man and/or joining.

Last edited:
Man, I can't get over how I blew a straight shot some months ago with some girl. I'm out here feeling like Swaggy P lol

Whats y'all take on smashing the best friend of an old fwb?.... Said ex fwb is boo'd up and we never got into the idea of a relationship, strictly sex.

I had been hooking up with the fwb for like 3-4 months and it fizzled out when I started dating someone else. During that time though she had posted her best friend in snaps and her IG and I made some slick comments so she knew that I was fiendin for it. When me and the girl I dated finished, she even tried alley-ooping me to the best friend.

Turns out, this was all jokes to her. Cuz I slid in the DMs of her friend and ex fwb said "I want you to win but that's my best friend this feels weird but you do you"

The best friend was later told by ex fwb to stop talking to me. Her being a respectful snake, tells me to keep it on the low and were good. Since then we've been texting/sending snaps for the last week or so. My question to TAY fam, shall I be respectful or a savage? Leaning towards savagery.

Well fam - ex fwb blew this all up in my face :smh:

I have maintained friendship with ex fwb who I thought was consumed with her new man. Wrong...

Saturday night I'm having a beer just seeing whats shaking down. Ex Fwb says shes in my area with a friend and invites me to catch up so I do. I've been on my self improvement lately and immediately she notices and keeps complimenting me. Beers and hours later she keeps putting hands on me. No big deal...until they walk me back to my place and when her friend wasn't looking, ex fwb pulls me by the arm and starts making out with me. I had no interest in it and ended it quick,

Fast forward to Monday, I haven't heard from the best friend I wanted to hook up with since Friday. I text her and ask whats up and she hits me with the "You've been busy making out with..." Man this broad blew up my spot intentionally. Lesson learned.

^^^

She got you fam, gotta charge that one to the game.

You shoulda never met up with her.

I only ask because my coworker and his wife do it all the time. Everytime they go out of state, they activate their tinder to hook up with other couples.

I didn't believe it at first. And then my current girl asked if she could create a tinder to find girls to date, I said sure.

When I checked it out myself, there really is girls out there that just want to be 2rd girl, or want to share their man with other girls.

This whole time I thought guys were weirdos, wanting to see their girl get smashed by other dudes... ect.

But NOPE! Woman are far more freakier, wanting to see another girl with their man and/or joining.
I've been saying this all along.

You're touched as well, the fact she'd ask a man to do that has everything to do with feminism. Maybe you have some sugar in your tank that's why you have a difficult time understanding.
I can see where your coming from but it may not be this deep for every situation. It's them generalization that'll get you in trouble and ruin or make ya point moot. A "real woman" is subjective and can never be specifically defined for that reason. My wife will ask me to paint her toes and if I decided to she'd still respect me as a man. There's been times I've rubbed her feet and times I handed her some money to go get her feet rubbed. Neither make me "more of a man" to my standards

I can see where your coming from but it may not be this deep for every situation. It's them generalization that'll get you in trouble and ruin or make ya point moot. A "real woman" is subjective and can never be specifically defined for that reason. My wife will ask me to paint her toes and if I decided to she'd still respect me as a man. There's been times I've rubbed her feet and times I handed her some money to go get her feet rubbed. Neither make me "more of a man" to my standards
Women will try things to see if you're soft or not. No real woman who desires a real man will ask him to paint her toes. Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom