TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
shorty is something else. A little monster in the sack too. It's getting cold out here fellas. These chicks are ready to GO
It's holiday cuffing season.

Shorty threw it back on the homie @lamekilla to secure that commitment for Thanksgiving + Christmas + New Year's.

Last edited:
^^ see the thing is shorty is from Maryland and will be up there with her fam :lol: she said she's willing to ditch them after Christmas and come back down early for New Years before the new semester starts :lol: I told her family first. I had no idea DMV chicks get down like this. Y'all DMV Tay'ers are blowing out backs out that way!

Last edited:
How long you guys usually give a potential gf to smash? Mind you shes a chick with different "values" because she grew up in another country. Idk if I should dead it or not.

How long you guys usually give a potential gf to smash? Mind you shes a chick with different "values" because she grew up in another country. Idk if I should dead it or not.

If your sexually frustrated and she cant understand move on. Unless u want to marry her

Are you guys officially dating? If so, it's pretty much inevitable as long as you're being cool dude around her and you're getting a good amount of alone time. If you guys aren't I say a month tops before you gotta divide your attention with another chick.

If your sexually frustrated and she cant understand move on. Unless u want to marry her
Naw we just started talking so marriage aint in the picture. Idk i just feel theres like an unwritten rule dudes are given certain amount of time to smash :lol:

TAY!

I got this little Spelman chick that I've been smashing since last week. I met her at a party for Clark Atlanta's homecoming and 4 days later I was digging in her guts. I'm addicted to the box. Her body is NUTS and she's a beautiful chick. She hangs on to pretty much every word I say. I was suppose to go out for Georgia State's homecoming yesterday (Go Panthers!) but I was tired and I was too tired to go scoop her yesterday as well after work. This cuffing season business is tiring. I'm out here weak

Pic for the beast

My guy :pimp:

SpelHouse homecoming this weekend.

I'm in the bity :smokin

Are you guys officially dating? If so, it's pretty much inevitable as long as you're being cool dude around her and you're getting a good amount of alone time. If you guys aren't I say a month tops before you gotta divide your attention with another chick.
Never really put a label as exclusive but we pretty much are. We been having dinner/coffee at least 3-4xs a week since last month. We have drinks and ill start kissing up her neck and that triggers it but then stops me because "shes not ready for that stuff yet"

Never really put a label as exclusive but we pretty much are. We been having dinner/coffee at least 3-4xs a week since last month. We have drinks and ill start kissing up her neck and that triggers it but then stops me because "shes not ready for that stuff yet"

Hmm... you may have to take a step back on her then. If you're going out for dinner 3-4 times a week with her and drinking with her as well what else does she need to realize that you value her? Yeah I'm not for the woman getting comfortable and playing games. You might have to flip the script just for one day and tell her you're "meeting up with another lady friend for dinner". She'll try and trip but remind her you guys aren't exclusive and that you haven't been physically intimate with her. She either realizes the error of her ways or dips. Win/win.

Last edited:
Hmm... you may have to take a step back on her then. If you're going out for dinner 3-4 times a week with her and drinking with her as well what else does she need to realize that you value her? Yeah I'm not for the woman getting comfortable and playing games. You might have to flip the script just for one day and tell her you're "meeting up with another lady friend for dinner". She'll try and trip but remind her you guys aren't exclusive and that you haven't been physically intimate with her. She either realizes the error of her ways or dips. Win/win.

This is a smart man right here, listen to him.

Why are you seeing her so much?

She figured you out already and knows she won't have to give up the yambs. You need to chill out and pursue your other options.

Last edited:
No, no need to play game. You play game, she play games....games...headache. Just tell her the truth. It seems she wants exclusive.

Had to end it with this young prospect. Shorty was cool af but we went out last night & she felt the need to share an std story talmbout she caught the clap from smashing her bestfriends dude like a year ago. I stopped eating, downed the rest of my brew & was like you ready to slide? Dropped the bish off to her friends after she was basically begging to stay at my place. Hit her with the

kodakwhatface.png

Last edited:

Terrible advice

Why thank you kind sir! I've acquired fruitful knowledge from you as well

No, no need to play game. You play game, she play games....games...headache. Just tell her the truth. It seems she wants exclusive.

Woman will play games with the most standup guy. Games are inevitable. The trick is you gotta know when to play and when to turn it off completely. My dude has been playing games by going out to eat 4 times a week and not getting what he deserves at this point. Meals aren't cheap. 4 meals damn sure ain't cheap. Unless she paid for every meal (which I'm betting she's paid for less than 2 if any) then he gets to decide whether the game continues or it's game over.

Had to end it with this young prospect. Shorty was cool af but we went out last night & she felt the need to share an std story talmbout she caught the clap from smashing her bestfriends dude like a year ago. I stopped eating, downed the rest of my brew & was like you ready to slide? Dropped the bish off to her friends after she was basically begging to stay at my place. Hit her with the

kodakwhatface.png

:lol: why'd you do her like that? I mean granted she just told you some super H0 **** and what she's capable of.........

On second thought you made the right play :lol:

We've been seeing each other a lot it seems because dinner planning goes both ways. We've split the first time but I paid for 4 dinners and 1 coffee date. Shes paid for 4 dinners, 3 coffee dates and one night for drinks. Last night she took me to an expensive steak spot she's been to that i never have and she paid. So i know she aint in it for a free meal. She genuinely might want to take it slow and not give up the yambs too easy but idk how long i honestly can wait.

We've been seeing each other a lot it seems because dinner planning goes both ways. We've split the first time but I paid for 4 dinners and 1 coffee date. Shes paid for 4 dinners, 3 coffee dates and one night for drinks. Last night she took me to an expensive steak spot she's been to that i never have and she paid. So i know she aint in it for a free meal. She genuinely might want to take it slow and not give up the yambs too easy but idk how long i honestly can wait.

Ok, that sounds like a girl who wants to get to know you truly before she shares her body with you. In that type of situation you gotta assess how much you like her. If you genuinely like her, than take it slow and honestly get to know her. It's agonizing sometimes when you really want the box but it's worth it if the end result is a worth while companion. Ball is in your court with that situation. NOW I say you wait it and just move slow with her.

Why is her belief the way it is? what is her measure for intimacy? Is she exclusive to you? have you asked her these questions? it's better to know than be confused. You don't know if it's a weeks, months, marriage or never. Get on the same page. If you're feeling her, atleast knowing the expectations will curb the frustration. I have a limit for games. Even then it's hard to play when you don't even know the rules. This is why I love grown *** women who communicate.

Ok, that sounds like a girl who wants to get to know you truly before she shares her body with you. In that type of situation you gotta assess how much you like her. If you genuinely like her, than take it slow and honestly get to know her. It's agonizing sometimes when you really want the box but it's worth it if the end result is a worth while companion. Ball is in your court with that situation. NOW I say you wait it and just move slow with her.
Yeah thats whats making me kind of wait because it will be worth it. She has lived here half her life so i know for a fact she was raised with higher morals and values coming from another country.

Also have you two spent alone time? you ain't gotta smash to build intimacy and familiarity (if you want more with her). Chill at home and watch TV and talk and **** while you cuddle.

kodakwhatface.png

Yup, extra good off of all that.

If she clean now, why even bring that up?

She trippin', you moving correctly.

Yeah thats whats making me kind of wait because it will be worth it. She has lived here half her life so i know for a fact she was raised with higher morals and values coming from another country.
If you're serious and sex isn't a deal breaker, be patient and pray she can put it down and you not biding time waitin' on a weak lay. She's a good girl it sounds. If you think she's a cool chick but don't see much else, set you a day when you gotta smash and if she ain't wit it dead it. All about priorities.
kodakwhatface.png
Yeaaaaa she got a lil too comfy lmao

kodakwhatface.png
I wonder what went through her mind before she told you that.

Did she actually think it through? That it was okay to say to a stranger? And that he'd be okay with it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom