TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas:

Y'all just ever go down on your girl?

Nothing in exchange. No head, no sex, no handy...nothing. You're just pleasing her.

Fellas:

Nothing in exchange. No head, no sex, no handy...nothing. You're just pleasing her.

of course, usually happens when I'm watching my Knicks and she sitting there being annoying because she's bored

when it's halftime I just go down there no warm up no build up, just straight to the box :lol: and then say "can I watch this in peace now?"

Last edited:
Nah cuz she usually say put it in after a few minutes. Maybe my tongue game aint skrong enough.

Last edited:
Fellas:

of course, usually happens when I'm watching my Knicks and she sitting there being annoying because she's bored

when it's halftime I just go down there no warm up no build up, just straight to the box :lol: and then say "can I watch this in peace now?"

This right here fams!

Sometimes she just across the couch on Pinterest or whatever, she got her feet up on the couch.

She just wearing your shirt. Her thighs glowing from the kitchen light bouncing off her skin.

You walk over just to touch her outer thigh, she looks at you like "what do you want now?"

You stay quiet and slightly lift up the shirt and realize she had no panties on...

You pull her from under her knees to the edge of the couch, spread her legs and stare at it like you're reading new assembly instructions.

AND JUST GO TO ******* WORK!!!! She over there pulling your hair, legs trying to close, her inner thighs cuffing your ears!

And just before the commercial ends, she turns on her faucet!

***** juice everywhere, all over your face, chest, couch and floor. You get up and go back to your side of the couch.

She gets up after a few minutes to gather herself together and cooks you food!

Last edited:
I've had chicks say I love you during sex all the time.

They weren't talking to me :lol: They were talking to the D... c'mon yall should know this.

Absolutely, they just pipe drunk, don't mind it.

Unless she show other signs of just being crazy, then you know what to do. :lol:

Had to abort but she did it for me. She was trying to tie me down so when I kept blowing her off to just chill and go out to eat and all that bs, she hit me with the dbl text talking about "you don't take me seriously blah blah blah" then when I didn't respond she was like "as a friend we can still talk but if it's anything about us we can't do it. I need to recover from this" :lol:

Glad I got out that situation man

Had to abort but she did it for me. She was trying to tie me down so when I kept blowing her off to just chill and go out to eat and all that bs, she hit me with the dbl text talking about "you don't take me seriously blah blah blah" then when I didn't respond she was like "as a friend we can still talk but if it's anything about us we can't do it. I need to recover from this" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Play with her mind, hit her up and smash and then dump her again :smokin

Ain't no rook rook when it cum to da pipe game :pimp:

Learn from every missed shot and adjust accordingly

Where are you messing up, the approaching or the closing?

Yes, depending on how mature she is and if she's worked on whatever made her a cat lady, it might be ok. But mostly the "cats" will win. Strap in.

"Whatever made her a cat lady..." Interesting. I would guess that's why I'm intrigued.

Long story short, I recnetly rejoined a set of coworkers who are now at a new agency back in my home city after a few years in NYC. She's one of my immediate project managers and of the better ones to be chill with at work. Just can't seem to push the right buttons at the moment to influence, etc.

Last edited:
TAY!

I got this little Spelman chick that I've been smashing since last week. I met her at a party for Clark Atlanta's homecoming and 4 days later I was digging in her guts. I'm addicted to the box. Her body is NUTS and she's a beautiful chick. She hangs on to pretty much every word I say. I was suppose to go out for Georgia State's homecoming yesterday (Go Panthers!) but I was tired and I was too tired to go scoop her yesterday as well after work. This cuffing season business is tiring. I'm out here weak

Pic for the beast

Last edited:
@lamekilla with the "Oh" at the end

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
:lol: shorty is something else. A little monster in the sack too. It's getting cold out here fellas. These chicks are ready to GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom