TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not the only one that lied and told a girl, "I never banged a [insert race] girl before"....we on for next week lol

Went out with a bad, thick Latina last night and caught da feels. HALP

Had a chick say ILY during sex the other night..like 20 times..I've known her maybe 2 weeks..gotta abort but the P too good man lol

Had a chick say ILY during sex the other night..like 20 times..I've known her maybe 2 weeks..gotta abort but the P too good man lol

She ain't talking to you bro :lol: You're clear! Continue to smash!

lol stay safe in them streets brah

This no fap thing , got me looking weak in the box man . I can get dome forever but once I start smashing those tight walls I tap out .

Run.........

I would advise you to never see her again.

SMH homie don't even know but mami sittin' outside his spot waiting right now. You done messed up in the best worst way

I've had chicks say I love you during sex all the time.

They weren't talking to me :lol: They were talking to the D... c'mon yall should know this.

I've had chicks say I love you during sex all the time.

They weren't talking to me :lol: They were talking to the D... c'mon yall should know this.

Absolutely, they just pipe drunk, don't mind it.

Unless she show other signs of just being crazy, then you know what to do. :lol:

Na man f that, abort her.

She gona see u with some other broad at the rest. And approach you and your date like, "since when did u start being single?" And probably throw the glass of water on the other girls face.

You do you tho

I like that crazy **** especially when they fine as hell. My foolish self be spraying that up then got the nerve to get mad when she flip out bc I'm doing my thing on the side :smh: :lol:

I guess it all depends on the situation, maybe homie may have already put her in her place so she knows whatsgood?

But even then, girls+feelings+jealousy=disaster...And she AINT even your girl, so why bother.

Women are ****** stupid

I wish I could suplex this *** thru a concrete beam without her getting serious injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom