TAY Challenege: April Yambition... 30 (yambs) for 30 - maddog, where you at to make the list?

First attempt... seen a little birdie... around campus

Me: excuse me
Her: yes
Me: I've seen you around campus a couple times and I always wanted to tell you I think you're really pretty. I never got tge time to stop you and introduce myself cuz I'm always in a rrush
Her: thank you.

We rap for a little bit. She tls me the major, where's she's going yadda yadda

Her: I'm sorry.. but I have a boyfriend... I think... well, we just got in a huge fight.
Me: well, I hate to kick a man when he's down but... I'm trying to cheer all that up
Her: thanks, but this isn't a good time.
me: how about this then... I'll give you my number, and if/when you feel more comfortable, give me a call. We can go kick it... and if you and the dude get back good, you can let me help you with your homework.
her: OK. :lol: give me your number ...

I'm not counting this one cuz she had a phatty but was kinda weak. Warm up shot...

I'm in. Most likely won't try to smash these chicks since I'm already talking to 2 good quality women right now who are cooperative, but you can never have too many options.

was in cvs buying body wash in jackson heights...saw a cutie patootie asian girl with a nosering. asked her to help me choose a bodywash that smells good but would be acceptable for her man to wear. we joked about the smells and i asked her what she likes...she picked out some dove body wash and i immediately told her nah and let her smell the st ives oatmeal and shea butter. she loved it dawg...for some reason i let her slip away :frown: i told her thanks and have a good night. i checked out went to my car and hit a facepalm/deep sigh combo. chilled in my car for a bit in the parking lot and shorty walks toward a white benz and hops in with her mother i guess...shorty hopped in da driver. i was even more disappointed in myself but hey...on to the next right....right??? :frown:

Rereading my posts... it went a lot better than it read... trust me. :lol:
Lol
I'm going to the bar tonight was going to new orleans for some yambs but my boy talking about his back hurting so I'm just going to a bar out here where everyone gone for spring break. I knew I should have left earlier today for the beach

how to pull a girl with a group of her friends in the same class while i'm on my lone wolf steez?

was in cvs buying body wash in jackson heights...saw a cutie patootie asian girl with a nosering. asked her to help me choose a bodywash that smells good but would be acceptable for her man to wear. we joked about the smells and i asked her what she likes...she picked out some dove body wash and i immediately told her nah and let her smell the st ives oatmeal and shea butter. she loved it dawg...for some reason i let her slip away
frown.gif
i told her thanks and have a good night. i checked out went to my car and hit a facepalm/deep sigh combo. chilled in my car for a bit in the parking lot and shorty walks toward a white benz and hops in with her mother i guess...shorty hopped in da driver. i was even more disappointed in myself but hey...on to the next right....right???
frown.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 You had her. 

Last edited:
i know man...im 80% happy and 20% disappointed so im good for this first day. its all good my mind is off the succubus i been dealin with past 2 years that i have feelings for but im tryna get rid of and tonight im gon load up a lil somn from the asian section :pimp:

was in cvs buying body wash in jackson heights...saw a cutie patootie asian girl with a nosering. asked her to help me choose a bodywash that smells good but would be acceptable for her man to wear. we joked about the smells and i asked her what she likes...she picked out some dove body wash and i immediately told her nah and let her smell the st ives oatmeal and shea butter. she loved it dawg...for some reason i let her slip away :frown: i told her thanks and have a good night. i checked out went to my car and hit a facepalm/deep sigh combo. chilled in my car for a bit in the parking lot and shorty walks toward a white benz and hops in with her mother i guess...shorty hopped in da driver. i was even more disappointed in myself but hey...on to the next right....right??? :frown:
good... let that failure soak...

Bet you won't do it again...

That's why we have this month... recognize your errors... react accordingly ...

day 1: 0 attempts. Wasn't a good day for I went to bed at 1ish in the morning last nite and woke up late 4-5 ish this morning to life, so i was dead all effing day. I determined to get my 4 yambs this week. Im mostly shooting for convos tho. my games not sharp enough to being going on 1 on 5 fastbreak. I need to time to get a feel for the game. run a play and break down the defense. Hopefully Im more "adventurous" tomorrow. 

0-0 today. It was one of the worst days I've had in a while. Between being overloaded with work, future business plans going south and french dressing getting on my white dress shirt, I just wanted to get home.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

how to pull a girl with a group of her friends in the same class while i'm on my lone wolf steez?

I used to think trying to go iso (word to Dwight) was the best way. But I think the best thing to do is just ask her name - introduce yourself - ask if she's single. it can all be done in 15 seconds tops.

there is really no way to handle the double or triple team if she has her friends with her, they will c-block, trash talk you, or just pull the target away, you gotta strike fast, get her # and dip

:frown: I know that feel man :smh: . This challenge sounds really fun and I want to do it but I just can't. I know I will fail miserably man. I've had too many rejections/ awkward moments talking to females that I don't know if i'm ready to do a challenge like this now. I'm not putting up with that anymore so I think I may sit this one out. But good luck to everyone participating. Doing a challenge like this is not easy at all and it takes a lot of courage and trial and error. I'll be checking this out daily for the updates.

0 for 0 today. Still working on this chick I booked last week and another one I got on Saturday. Tryin to set those up for this week, but I'm still sticking to the challenge. Worst case I'm gonna get em all Friday & Saturday night, but I'm gonna try and fit like 30 minutes a day or so to see if I can find something in the daytime. Will be back with updates.

0/0

Not gonna lie,didnt feel like it today. Slept late, essay due, ......shouldnt be an excuse but whatevs.

Tmmrw I'm heading to the library and the mall so I'll try there.

0-0 today, had to handle some business whenI got out of work and of course no yambs were present :-/

Gonna be 0-0 tomorrow too looks like, have to travel for work and its looking like its gonna be an all-day thing. :smh:

but either way, other than class and bars/clubs, what are some spots the Yambition fam plan on hitting? Grocery store? Gym?

0-0 today, had to handle some business whenI got out of work and of course no yambs were present :-/

Gonna be 0-0 tomorrow too looks like, have to travel for work and its looking like its gonna be an all-day thing.
mean.gif

but either way, other than class and bars/clubs, what are some spots the Yambition fam plan on hitting? Grocery store? Gym?
gym but dont want to come off as a creep....seen this white chick that was 25+ at the gym but rethought about talking tio her

Back
Top Bottom