TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the digits, from earlier post. View media item 908834
hfXQVFQ.gif

@Suberzat1  @TimelessFlight  Hopefully I don't. She's a cutie. Probably gonna text her in the morning/afternoon. Lately I've been living with that "No expectations, lead to no disappointments" so we'll see how it flows out.

[COLOR=#red]My dudes I was reminded why I roll solo this past week when I was at the Oil Conference. Dudes these days who are cool with you will violate when it comes to women. I never understood that...what ever happened to the "G" Code?

I'll tell the story later after I get off of work smh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]My dudes I was reminded why I roll solo this past week when I was at the Oil Conference. Dudes these days who are cool with you will violate when it comes to women. I never understood that...what ever happened to the "G" Code?

It's tough to find like minded, chill dudes that understand the game.

I have MANY stories like this... Here's one from this weekend I wasn't going to tell.

My dude was going to meet up with me at the bars, going to meet at 10. I uber from my pad (more or less a taxi) and get there right on time. I start hitting him up and he's not answering. I'm kinda pissed because I have never done the bars solo, but I say might as well make the best of it.

I know the bartenders so I'm not trippin on drinks or anything, so I post up at a spot and check out the scene. Not much talent so I'm just chillin. See this group of girls, 5 of them to be exact. 3 of them are chubby, 1 is a 6, and the other is a 7.5.

These 3 dudes next to me are creepin HARD and trying to implement a plan. I just saw them get shutdown by a group of girls (they didn't see that their guys were at the bar grabbing drinks, rookie error)...They are literally standing next to me so I tell them I'm gunna enter and for them to cruise with.

As soon as I enter the girls circle and have them laughing and what not, one of the dudes starts taking pics with the girls. SELFIE PICS. I'm like u have got to be kidding me.

When I entered I called one of the dudes, "my boy" and he played it off with me. The dude taking the selfies straight up goes, "Oh, we have no idea who he is." about me. I was ready to rip his head off.

Night goes on I'm completely in, fat girls are selling me to the cutest one and telling me to make out with her... Got her lined up for tonight :pimp:

Moral of the story... DONT BE THAT DUDE.

Another quick story I have told in here.

Was broken up with my ex (this is bout 3 years ago) but still smashing. Go out with my 2 dudes and his sister and her friend.

I end up sleeping over at his pad and smashing the sisters friend on the couch.

He tells my ex the next day, in an attempt to hook up with her.

I told dude if I ever see him again I WILL knock him out (said a lot of @!!@#@&* and he didn't say one word).

Still haven't seen him to this day.

This coming from a dude who has never been in a fight in his life...

Hope yall got something lined up tonight and/or this weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
If I see one of my dudes about to get at a chick I'm in his corner 100%. Went out with my boy, took him to a spot he's never been to in Buckhead. All he knows is the south side of Atl with the hood boogers. So we hit the spot and its 99% white chicks. So we hit the dance floor and this chick starts dancing up on me. Its crazy crowded so I pass her off to him. He ended up getting her # and all that but I was trying to see my man prosper out there.

Its too many chicks out there to do your homeboy wrong, hell I wouldn't even throw salt at a stranger. It's just not how I get down. That's a tough lesson for some cats to learn.

Might sound kinda weird, but I find more satisfaction in knowing I played a role in my boys getting yambs than when I get yambs.

Last edited:
Talkin to this chub wagon i met on Tinder.. might end up trying it out to see if i like it. Gotta taste the rainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom