TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Tao Beach we meet two girls and take them back to our cabana.

We're waiting for the next round of pitchers when E just asks them to come to the room.

I'm smashing within 5 minutes while E has her friend in the bathroom.

Time from initial hello to smashing

And don't read into "signs". Let everything happen casually. A Bye means nothing really. Just simple that, bye. See ya later. (Most of the time)

No. I mentioned this somewhere in the thread but she turned me down me before.
Spring time. Maybe she's interested in you now, maybe you got something she wants, maybe she turned you down cause of some issues she had going on. Take it and try again with her - can't hurt. 

Why'd she turn you down though? What page?

No. I mentioned this somewhere in the thread but she turned me down me before.
Spring time. Maybe she's interested in you now, maybe you got something she wants, maybe she turned you down cause of some issues she had going on. Take it and try again with her - can't hurt. 

Why'd she turn you down though? What page?
She told me something about her friend over a year ago.
http://niketalk.com/t/578960/tay-2014/1770#post_19866959

anyone else just has days where no care is given and they go for whatever they want? im thinking of doing this . basically preseason warm ups

anyone else just has days where no care is given and they go for whatever they want? im thinking of doing this . basically preseason warm ups

That's only the way to live in all aspects, always take what you want with no hesitation and full confidence.

Man saw a cold piece today but couldn't really put in work bc she was at work (retail) and her boss was standing right next to her. Did make an intro and got her name but I had no choice but to keep it casual smh. Don't ever wanna mess with someone money that's never good

Im going to download this and put it on my phone...Im glad other NT'ers are hip to dude...

Last edited:
Question for guys who have been to Europe/ been with a European girl...

They routinely go out in big groups right? Swedish exchange student asked me to go out with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom