TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn I have to move out of my folks crib so I can bring the dips thru whenever, its nothing worse than knowing you can get consistent yambs but its constantly interrupted because of the lack of your own space :smh:
I'm in the same position as you bro. Right now I'm working towards getting my own place and putting the yambs on hold for now

The new commercial KILLS me when he's like, "you gotta pass the ball."

Alright guys so I'm gonna be in AC next month around Memorial day. My ex lives in NJ about an hour away. Haven't talked to her since we broke up 3 weeks ago. I'm thinking of sending her a text on Easter like, "Happy Easter :smile: I'm gonna be in NJ next month..." and seeing what she says back. I'm completely over the relationship. When she moved back to NJ, even though we broke up, she said she still wanted to visit each other and take things slow to get back to where we were. I then found out through a mutual friend she had a new boyfriend but she was still texting me like crazy. This is when I called her out and cut off all communication with her. Told her I wasn't going to make her a priority when I was just an option. She was like, "it's not like that, I still love you and care about you more than anyone in the world, if it got to that point with him I was going to tell you, it doesn't matter any way because I'm in NJ now (think other guy is in DC), etc..." I asked if she was having sex with him she got all mad and said she wasn't a *****. Sent her a long text next day just saying I'm putting the relationship behind me and moving on, sorry we can't be friends, need space from you, etc...

Now, I'm not trying to get back into a relationship with her. But, I think enough time has lapsed where things have cooled down. She was going through a really rough time before she left hopefully she's doing better now. I really care about her still and even her best friend told me that she definitely does love me and care about me more than anyone else. I know it's true and feel like she'd be down to meet up and just have fun and smash like old times. She's sexy as hell and I really hate how things ended where I had to break it off for good over a text.

Pics:

I'm like 50/50 with this right now. Help me out if you've experienced anything similar.

Last edited:
You want someone to give you the green light to run back into her arms? Because that's whats gonna happen. You're gonna smash and you'll forget about the **** that happened during and post breakup. You trying to play with fire man

I'm like 50/50 with this right now. Help me out if you've experienced anything similar.

if you want her: go for it
if you don't: you won't even try at all
make sure you want to get back with her FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Is she someone you want to take seriously say 5+ years down the line? Or is it just your ego talking?

If you guys called it quits it's important to examine why. Also, make sure you two are on the same page.

And if all else fails, smang one last time and dip :smokin

You want someone to give you the green light to run back into her arms? Because that's whats gonna happen. You're gonna smash and you'll forget about the **** that happened during and post breakup. You trying to play with fire man

View media item 911343

if you want her: go for it
if you don't: you won't even try at all
make sure you want to get back with her FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Is she someone you want to take seriously say 5+ years down the line? Or is it just your ego talking?

If you guys called it quits it's important to examine why. Also, make sure you two are on the same page.

And if all else fails, smang one last time and dip :smokin

When she left, her life was in shambles (missed a promotion, dad refused to pay for her apt any more, drinking too much, our relationship messed up, etc...). She said she was gonna voluntarily chill on the drinking and start hitting the gym once she moved back home. Just get her life back on track. She knows I'm doing amazing and told me she wished she had her **** figured out like I do. Told me she knew I was gonna do great things. Yeah I could maybe see myself with her down the line. But not any time soon. And she doesn't live near me any more so I'm not getting back into a relationship. She's the type of girl that's never without a boyfriend. But part of me knows she will always want me. Told me I was her first true love. I mean I don't think it will hurt to send that text and just see what she says? Maybe she just ignores me, but maybe she asks me when I'll be in NJ and see how things go from there. I know I'm playing with fire but trust me, this is a smash only, no getting back with her.

Last edited:
alonzo.gif
When she left, her life was in shambles (missed a promotion, dad refused to pay for her apt any more, drinking too much, our relationship messed up, etc...). She said she was gonna voluntarily chill on the drinking and start hitting the gym once she moved back home. Just get her life back on track. She knows I'm doing amazing and told me she wished she had her **** figured out like I do. Told me she knew I was gonna do great things. Yeah I could maybe see myself with her down the line. But not any time soon. And she doesn't live near me any more so I'm not getting back into a relationship. She's the type of girl that's never without a boyfriend. But part of me knows she will always want me. Told me I was her first true love. I mean I don't think it will hurt to send that text and just see what she says? Maybe she just ignores me, but maybe she asks me when I'll be in NJ and see how things go from there. I know I'm playing with fire but trust me, this is a smash only, no getting back with her.

Are you okay with dating someone who can't control themselves/maintain a lifestyle without co-dependency? Not throwing shade but that's really something to look into.
So, if not for the distance..you'd two be back together? How long were you two together before the split? How old are you two?
And I was just joking about the smash and dash, don't lead her on. Don't waste your time if your reunion is contingent upon you two living in the same state. Sounds like you might want to get back with her out of pity, if that's the case...don't do it.

Are you okay with dating someone who can't control themselves/maintain a lifestyle without co-dependency? Not throwing shade but that's really something to look into.
So, if not for the distance..you'd two be back together? How long were you two together before the split? How old are you two?
And I was just joking about the smash and dash, don't lead her on. Don't waste your time if your reunion is contingent upon you two living in the same state. Sounds like you might want to get back with her out of pity, if that's the case...don't do it.

I just want to casually smash if I'm in NJ or she's in DC because I know she will be visiting DC. I just hate how things really ended over a text and would at least like to talk to her in person.

No I'm not ok with dating someone that has to be co-dependent. That's one of the reasons are relationship fell apart. She told me, "I need to be able to be happy on my own, not just when I'm with you." But she never changed or worked on herself. Even now she knows she shouldn't be in a relationship with another guy and needs to figure her own life out. But she just can't be alone. There are other flaws too and though she never cheated on me we've had some pretty bad stuff happen in our relationship. She could be really narcissistic.

I don't want to get back with her out of pity. I don't want to get back with her period. Yeah, this is sounding like a bad idea.

I just want to casually smash if I'm in NJ or she's in DC because I know she will be visiting DC. I just hate how things really ended over a text and would at least like to talk to her in person.

No I'm not ok with dating someone that has to be co-dependent. That's one of the reasons are relationship fell apart. She told me, "I need to be able to be happy on my own, not just when I'm with you." But she never changed or worked on herself. Even now she knows she shouldn't be in a relationship with another guy and needs to figure her own life out. But she just can't be alone. There are other flaws too and though she never cheated on me we've had some pretty bad stuff happen in our relationship. She could be really narcissistic.

I don't want to get back with her out of pity. I don't want to get back with her period. Yeah, this is sounding like a bad idea.

Well there you have it.
Didn't seem like you really wanted her back to be honest. Just some *** for old time's sake.

Well there you have it.
Didn't seem like you really wanted her back to be honest. Just some *** for old time's sake.

I don't want her back. I wouldn't be leading her on. If we did meet up in May, I would tell her that we aren't getting back together but I wanted to see her in person since the only way it could really end was over the phone/text. It still ended on pretty peaceful terms. Told her she left me a better man than she found me and we both said we'll always love and care about eachother but we knew that it was over. I'd just want her to know that we won't be texting/calling eachother at all really but we could still see eachother, have fun, hook up if we were in the same area. That the bad phase of the breakup is over and we could still be friendly when we see eachother.

So I'm still undecided. I may just send the text to see where her heads at. Odds are she'll just say Happy Easter back and ignore me mentioning I'll be in NJ.

BTW pepper pepper to answer your other questions I'm 24, she's 23, and we were together 2 years before the split. Gf senior year of college and she moved to DC to just be with me when we graduated since I got a job here. It was really good for a year then started to fall apart last fall/winter.

Last edited:
To be real with you, if your only intentions are to smash and then dip with no intent to get in a relationship then I wouldn't do it. You said "maybe see myself with her down the line", but then you contradict yourself saying "this is a smash only, no getting back with her". Sounds like you don't really know what you want with this girl, maybe you're slightly jealous of the other dude she has in her life now and you wanna creep back in just to be like yeah she's still mine. Smashing and dipping will just mess with her emotionally and you as well: and smashing and dipping like that when you said you could possibly see yourself with her down the line will just complicate/destroy things later on if you attempt. Idk that's just how I feel..

Well there you have it.

I don't want her back. I wouldn't be leading her on. If we did meet up in May, I would tell her that we aren't getting back together but I wanted to see her in person since the only way it could really end was over the phone/text. It still ended on pretty peaceful terms. Told her she left me a better man than she found me and we both said we'll always love and care about eachother but we knew that it was over. I'd just want her to know that we won't be texting/calling eachother at all really but we could still see eachother, have fun, hook up if we were in the same area. That the bad phase of the breakup is over and we could still be friendly when we see eachother.

So I'm still undecided. I may just send the text to see where her heads at. Odds are she'll just say Happy Easter back and ignore me mentioning I'll be in NJ.

BTW pepper pepper to answer your other questions I'm 24, she's 23, and we were together 2 years before the split. Gf senior year of college and she moved to DC to just be with me when we graduated since I got a job here. It was really good for a year then started to fall apart last fall/winter.

Then what the hell do you want? leave her alone man.

I'm going to try not to make the fatal NT advice thread mistake where the person gets all the right advice and doesn't listen any way. It's just hard when you're in the situation yourself :\

I just wanna see her since I'll be near where she lives. See what happens. I know she's not right for me and I should move on though.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop :smh:

Got bored yesterday on my off day and my girl is in North Carolina with her parents so I hit my homeboy up and tell him to "pass me one of his ****". He tells me he's got this freak on his team that he's sick of smashing cause his baby momma is acting right and he's got some 40 y/o chick letting him drive her Lexus. I tell him to pass her over here, so he begins texting her and telling her that he's got a friend who's interested. She sees a pic and thinks I'm cute so she says come scoop her. My boy shoots me the address and I go scoop. I must've smashed in record time :smh: I kid you not about 30 mins after she was in my crib. Chick was so easy, and her body was NICE but I felt really bad afterwards :smh:

Idle hands are the devil's workshop :smh:

Got bored yesterday on my off day and my girl is in North Carolina with her parents so I hit my homeboy up and tell him to "pass me one of his ****". He tells me he's got this freak on his team that he's sick of smashing cause his baby momma is acting right and he's got some 40 y/o chick letting him drive her Lexus. I tell him to pass her over here, so he begins texting her and telling her that he's got a friend who's interested. She sees a pic and thinks I'm cute so she says come scoop her. My boy shoots me the address and I go scoop. I must've smashed in record time :smh: I kid you not about 30 mins after she was in my crib. Chick was so easy, and her body was NICE but I felt really bad afterwards :smh:

I'm more of a loner so i dont really have friends passing me the alley oop on women. Must be nice

I'd just want her to know that we won't be texting/calling eachother at all really but we could still see eachother, have fun, hook up if we were in the same area. That the bad phase of the breakup is over and we could still be friendly when we see eachother.

I don't see why you can't end it over the phone or an email. If you have no intention of getting it going again..just avoid that mess. You'll be better for it. Are you sure your ego isn't involved?
Yeah, and sometimes moving in with someone will do that do you. It'll make or break you.

Sounds like you don't really know what you want with this girl, maybe you're slightly jealous of the other dude she has in her life now and you wanna creep back in just to be like yeah she's still mine. Smashing and dipping will just mess with her emotionally and you as well: and smashing and dipping like that when you said you could possibly see yourself with her down the line will just complicate/destroy things later on if you attempt. Idk that's just how I feel..

Dis

Then what the hell do you want? leave her alone man.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand Dis

I'm going to try not to make the fatal NT advice thread mistake where the person gets all the right advice and doesn't listen any way. It's just hard when you're in the situation yourself :\

I just wanna see her since I'll be near where she lives. See what happens. I know she's not right for me and I should move on though.

you're making the mistake right now by proceeding to text her :lol:

^I was gonna text her on Easter. But I guess I won't. Just having one of those days when I miss her.

A good rule of thumb in life is to never back peddle. In any aspect including yambs. Keep it moving and don't communicate with your ex anymore. You will thank me later

The girl I like waved and said bye to me when I was about to leave campus yesterday.
Is it a sign?
Bye g? I mean really? You on some sunday school steeze.

I usually go by the eyes. It sounds cliche but it rings true- this is just in regard to initial attraction. Most girls know that we are pretty slow so they throw obvious hints along the way. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom