TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. :lol: That's the girl. I get my license the 3-4 of next month, transportation will no longer be a problem after that.
Man you got the patience of a monk, lol
Can't get a cab or she can't scoop you up??
But the build up could be EPIC and down right the story we need for the new thread...
Not mad at cha tho...
I'm not rushing it at all, I'll make every second worth it for her. That freak thread gave me some amazing ideas that I'm definitely going to be putting into action, she also hinted she's into that rough stuff. I mentioned it in the story earlier.

Does anyone have trouble playing offense? I'm used to doing the choosing, but when I get chose, I have no game plan whatsoever, feels like I'm back peddling and she caught me flat footed.

I got some new yambs set up tonight, should be a easy smash, but sometimes Shorty comes off as one of those fake freaks, who likes to **** tease. Ima see wear her heart is tonight

I'm not rushing it at all, I'll make every second worth it for her. That freak thread gave me some amazing ideas that I'm definitely going to be putting into action, she also hinted she's into that rough stuff. I mentioned it in the story earlier.
Yeah my girl started out about that "rough,50 shades of grey life" last month and switched it up quickly, lol..
She said it was a little too kinky for her, lol
Glad she changed her mind, that choking ish is not for me, not trying to catch a case behind that, lol...
I could see the headlines now"black male chokes little half asian/white girl out in a sex fantasy gone wrong" lol

you still in HS?

if you are don't wait trust me on that she'll find someone else if the opportunity presents itself

for example she could be at a party a few days before you get your license and ready

meet bradd pitt jr and let him beat it up or get tied down

these girls dont sit around and wait

and you didnt bang her yet because.....
Exams are next week, I have no ride to her spot (public transportation is out of the question). I posted I wasn't focusing on yambs since I was more focused on school work. The fact that she's reminded of that dream is a clear indicator that I shouldn't be pursuing as hard as I thought I would be.

Actually i can relate so i'll let u off the hook :lol:. Sometimes i'm too focused on school too (much more important).

Tell her you guys are meeting up after exam week to blow some steam off (could be tea/coffee/gun range) but just make the location around her place and just walk her back and see where it leads.

You'll feel so good after you finally smash that the 2 hour train ride home will fly by.

Last edited:
To play devils advocate, sometimes waiting can increase tension and excitement, that's way I am not mad at RARE. Yeah it's very true she could meet someone who "Comes Down and Knocks Pictures Off the Wall"( Htown know what I'm talmbout), but in the back of her mind RARE could stil be present. Just because a girls give up the yambs doesn't mean she truly is into you or the sex she is receiving at the time. Just like men, some women can discern between physical and the mental aspects of sex. All of this is to say, keep putting work in at school bro,(family,friends,education and wealth) always takes precedent over yambs.

Last edited:
She young man, somebody else gon smash you keep dragging your feet.

She young man, somebody else gon smash you keep dragging your feet.

This

Valentines day is coming next month if you dont hit by then you missed the boat.
Another yambs is already lined up. I'm not stressing it, Prom is coming up and we already made plans for that night to go.

Yeah my girl started out about that "rough,50 shades of grey life" last month and switched it up quickly, lol..
She said it was a little too kinky for her, lol
Glad she changed her mind, that choking ish is not for me, not trying to catch a case behind that, lol...
I could see the headlines now"black male chokes little half asian/white girl out in a sex fantasy gone wrong" lol
:rofl: Nah, she's not into to extreme stuff. More like hair pulling and extreme teasing, she described it in detail.

you still in HS?
if you are don't wait trust me on that she'll find someone else if the opportunity presents itself
for example she could be at a party a few days before you get your license and ready
meet bradd pitt jr and let him beat it up or get tied down
these girls dont sit around and wait
I know, that's why I'm always on the move trying to pick up new yambs. She's just another addition to the list I have lined up.

and you didnt bang her yet because.....
Exams are next week, I have no ride to her spot (public transportation is out of the question). I posted I wasn't focusing on yambs since I was more focused on school work. The fact that she's reminded of that dream is a clear indicator that I shouldn't be pursuing as hard as I thought I would be.

Actually i can relate so i'll let u off the hook :lol:. Sometimes i'm too focused on school too (much more important).

Tell her you guys are meeting up after exam week to blow some steam off (could be tea/coffee/gun range) but just make the location around her place and just walk her back and see where it leads.

You'll feel so good after you finally smash that the 2 hour train ride home will fly by.
Lol there aint no trains in Tampa, I took a look at the bus ride from google maps, 2 hours. Plus I've never ridden the buses in Tampa, I can understand that NYC mentality. I know once I move back, yambs will be demolished left and right.

YAMBSKIS,

been mia my b. but got a good story.
me and the bros went out in nov. i see a cute shorty outside the bar. her friend (who is 40 and hammered) and i are talking. her friend i want i found out was 27(im 24 at the time) but she looks alot younger. she tryna set us up and im down. but ol girl seems stand offish. i get the number and dnt think anything of it. i text her here and there wishing her luck in nursing school. Mind you this is back in November. i havent heard from her since then. last week i get a text out the blue.. "hey! we should hang out soon"
im like duh. .. so play it coo and tell her yea of course jus lemme know. .... last couple days been tearing the yambs up..

very happy

best wishes yambros

YAMBSKIS,

been mia my b. but got a good story.
me and the bros went out in nov. i see a cute shorty outside the bar. her friend (who is 40 and hammered) and i are talking. her friend i want i found out was 27(im 24 at the time) but she looks alot younger. she tryna set us up and im down. but ol girl seems stand offish. i get the number and dnt think anything of it. i text her here and there wishing her luck in nursing school. Mind you this is back in November. i havent heard from her since then. last week i get a text out the blue.. "hey! we should hang out soon"
im like duh. .. so play it coo and tell her yea of course jus lemme know. .... last couple days been tearing the yambs up..

very happy

best wishes yambros
:pimp:

Son...

I'm in a predicament...

Fa sho yambs or some Mo' yambs...

The Mo' yambs... Its kinda hard to get them... I have to go to my hometown (4hours) and do a turnaround trip... However... She's a 28 year old chick and my homey had a homey that said the yambs were magnanimous... He said homey said it was some if the best yambs/Wop he's ever had.

Its will cost about $100 in gas...

And the mass was legit...

Now... The fa sho yambs... Coming to my apartment for the weekend (her b day)

This is all I have to say

:smh: :smh:

Son... This mass is so great... Almost made me cry...

She's would stay here all weekend... I'd hit the club with her, get shakey butt... Then come home and smash ... All weekend long...

The allure of new yambs is real... But that mass / yambs from the fa sho chick... Smh.

Plus she's a really cool person... I'd date her if she didn't have a child...

:nerd:

Son...

I'm in a predicament...

The Mo' yambs... Its kinda hard to get them... I have to go to my hometown (4hours) and do a turnaround trip... However... She's a 28 year old chick and my homey had a homey that said the yambs were magnanimous... He said homey said it was some if the best yambs/Wop he's ever had.

She's would stay here all weekend... I'd hit the club with her, get shakey butt... Then come home and smash ... All weekend long...

The allure of new yambs is real... But that mass / yambs from the fa sho chick... Smh.

fo sho yambs famb. fo sho

Son...

I'm in a predicament...

View media item 731545

I have yambs waiting for me about 40 minutes away and i wont make the drive.

Not about that drive for da yamb life

Let me add that taking the 4 hour trip... Includes going to a family function..

Its not Just for the yambs...

Son...

I'm in a predicament...

mean.gif
mean.gif

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom