TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a move Fontaine. Rare I'm not saying drive with out a license but a move has to be made lol

Raw >> head >> condom sex

Sex is still sex. and good yambs will make that condom sex still feel good.

Raw >> Condom > Head.

although I've only had good good better than sex awesome jawesome twice.

was like wet cotton candy.............the memories

you really considering driving 4 hours for yambs a ***** you know already treated like a rental car? 

2014 aint starting off good in here... 

got a female roommate moving in with me in 2 weeks... 

it's my daughter's mom's cousin. 

nah, that's not awkward at all. 

One of the 18-year olds cut off the roster like JR Smith's brother. Nagging me about seeing Wolf of Wall Street when you know I'm putting in a 70-hour week.

Gator: What program for grad school?

Ed.D in K-12 Educational Leadership

Ya'll gon' have to start addressing me as Dr. Yamb Patties in oooooohhhh about four years (if I stay on my grizzly) :lol: :pimp:

you really considering driving 4 hours for yambs a ***** you know already treated like a rental car? 

2014 aint starting off good in here... 
so I'm supposed to not have Sex with a yamb because someone else did?

Someone that i don't even know?

Lolwut

Sex is still sex. and good yambs will make that condom sex still feel good.

Raw >> Condom > Head.

although I've only had good good better than sex awesome jawesome twice.

was like wet cotton candy.............the memories
Man, somtimes I dont even want to put in any effort.
After a long day...Head>>>
Dont even gotta open your eyes :pimp:

Last edited:
so I'm supposed to not have Sex with a yamb because someone else did?

Someone that i don't even know?

Lolwut
DRIVING 4 HOURS just for some referral butt ain't hot in my streets... 

if some *****'s cousin is telling me how good it is, im straight on going out my way to find out... 

I know I said no dambs 2014 but some chicks I just have to pass on regardless how easy the lay up is.

I went out about a month ago and met this chick, she came through the next night and was kissing all over me so I thought I had it in the bag. She told me not tonight so I wasn't trippin I'll smash the next time.

Nope there was no next time, she always flaked and eventually stopped responding
:smh:

One of the 18-year olds cut off the roster like JR Smith's brother. Nagging me about seeing Wolf of Wall Street when you know I'm putting in a 70-hour week.

Gator: What program for grad school?

Ed.D in K-12 Educational Leadership

Ya'll gon' have to start addressing me as Dr. Yamb Patties in oooooohhhh about four years (if I stay on my grizzly) :lol: :pimp:

Call me Young Doctor Yamb Gawd :lol:

Amazing sloppy toppy is better than sex with a condom easily.

But I'm biased bc I'm team raw. Even if we start off using condoms they end up coming off after I can't bust and then subsequent smashes are raw 100%

I ain't never picking head over vagina, get those skin condoms and have a ball :lol:

That's what I'm talking about

Amazing sloppy toppy is better than sex with a condom easily.

But I'm biased bc I'm team raw. Even if we start off using condoms they end up coming off after I can't bust and then subsequent smashes are raw 100%

I'm not about that life, ive only went raw in 2 chicks. I get to paranoid. im trying to not have Kids
unless i see a chick take her pills or have that llittle piece inserted (my last g/f had that) im not about that raw life.

At some point or another I went raw in every chick I smashed in 2013. None were ratchs thigh

I do need to stop pushing my luck in 2014 but I probably won't :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom