TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried about child support or distance my other house is not far. Lol you really dont know I tired talk 10000000000x times she just dont get it.

Its all good son. I'm not the one to really make a call since I plan to being single for a while but I will say look into the best option for your kids and make sure you are not miserable since you still have a life to live.

Not sure if you to ask this question in the thread about dads having kids to.

Do what's best for you fam, that sounds like a toxic situation.

I don't know what state you're in, but if you're the breadwinner and care about the kid try to get custody because she going to go at you in court.

Oh yeah I tired everything trust me. She wont go to counseling. Im on my mobile but long story short she wont help on bills food nothin im tired of killing myself. She wont clean and she dont work. When she does its like McDonald's or some bull ish. 5 years of this I cant take it no more. Sorry for the run on sentences at work trying to rush.
Just be real but be calm and say it's not working out anymore. Don't stay in a situation because of a child. The worst thing any child can see in their lives is two parents that hate each other or can't get along well. Look into primary custody( which probably will be a battle of attrition) since you are the bread winner. Sorry to hear things didnt work or are not working but as selfish as it sounds you have the right to self preservation not only for you but your child as well. Not going to say I have the most qualifying answer to your situation but the most important thing is your sanity and safety for your child. Maybe her seeing you are really about that "divorce" life might strike a match under her *** and things may turn around. But Good Luck and try to keep it as civil as possible for your little one and don't spaze out.

Y'all ever had the "What do you look for in a woman?" question when having convo with your boys or a group or people (boys and girls)? Do y'all answer fully and honestly to that or just leave the question alone? Just wanna feel y'all out on that 

Y'all ever had the "What do you look for in a woman?" question when having convo with your boys or a group or people (boys and girls)? Do y'all answer fully and honestly to that or just leave the question alone? Just wanna feel y'all out on that 
Respectful, ambition, good personality

I wrote a list back in HS about what I look for, and I still look at it from time to time. Had that question asked to me during a deep convo and I just held back answering it. Don't know why. Probably cause a girl was there and I was in the process of planning to get the digits and go to work

5'11-6'1 then I go from there. Its known by all my boys. Also slim but after that open minded, ambition, and respect

Just be real but be calm and say it's not working out anymore. Don't stay in a situation because of a child. The worst thing any child can see in their lives is two parents that hate each other or can't get along well. Look into primary custody( which probably will be a battle of attrition) since you are the bread winner. Sorry to hear things didnt work or are not working but as selfish as it sounds you have the right to self preservation not only for you but your child as well. Not going to say I have the most qualifying answer to your situation but the most important thing is your sanity and safety for your child. Maybe her seeing you are really about that "divorce" life might strike a match under her *** and things may turn around. But Good Luck and try to keep it as civil as possible for your little one and don't spaze out.

I left her before for like two months. She said she was miserable without me all that stuff she gonna change and all that. 6 months after I came back back to where we started nothin changed. I appreciate all the support Im just at my breaking point. I just dont wanna leave my son because I kno I have no chance in court. Not in this state.

Seriously all of those old quotes are hitting me today.

"Dont trust these yambs" just get your nuts fellas.

I left her before for like two months. She said she was miserable without me all that stuff she gonna change and all that. 6 months after I came back back to where we started nothin changed. I appreciate all the support Im just at my breaking point. I just dont wanna leave my son because I kno I have no chance in court. Not in this state.
Why do you have no chance? They can't ignore the fact she has no significant source of income.

Don't know what state you are in but it seems you are a good dude( but we all have skeletons and demons)...
With all that said you can't take the defeatist approach. Talk to a lawyer at least to see if you can have joint custody with you being the primary guardian. I know it seems the court system favors women 99.9% in custody battles but if she is as "deadbeat" as described then you could possibly have a chance. Gotta keep your head up and be strong for your little mans. If this is something that you really feel is the best move for your life and child then you got to fight and try your best to keep a clear head. I know when you tell her this, she probably will go ape **** but if you have exhausted all possibilities and you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel then you have to do what's best for yourself. I won't condemn you on your actions because this is real life and marriages fall apart but you got to stay strong and do your home work so this can be a peaceful transition for your son..
Thing is kids pick up on things very fast more then ever now, so you have to explain to your little one the best way you can so he won't think its his fault. Plus like I said I can't reiterate staying in something that is to the detriment not only to your self but the future of your child is wrong. I have too many homies that grew up in households like you described and that is something they can't seem to shake in their personal lives.
But start with a lawyer, do your own research, try to be as peaceful with her as possible, be firm in your decision and pray on it. I hope your situation turns for the better...
Stay strong my dude..
Peace..

Don't know what state you are in but it seems you are a good dude( but we all have skeletons and demons)...
With all that said you can't take the defeatist approach. Talk to a lawyer at least to see if you can have joint custody with you being the primary guardian. I know it seems the court system favors women 99.9% in custody battles but if she is as "deadbeat" as described then you could possibly have a chance. Gotta keep your head up and be strong for your little mans. If this is something that you really feel is the best move for your life and child then you got to fight and try your best to keep a clear head. I know when you tell her this, she probably will go ape **** but if you have exhausted all possibilities and you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel then you have to do what's best for yourself. I won't condemn you on your actions because this is real life and marriages fall apart but you got to stay strong and do your home work so this can be a peaceful transition for your son..
Thing is kids pick up on things very fast more then ever now, so you have to explain to your little one the best way you can so he won't think its his fault. Plus like I said I can't reiterate staying in something that is to the detriment not only to your self but the future of your child is wrong. I have too many homies that grew up in households like you described and that is something they can't seem to shake in their personal lives.
But start with a lawyer, do your own research, try to be as peaceful with her as possible, be firm in your decision and pray on it. I hope your situation turns for the better...
Stay strong my dude..
Peace..

thanks for the words I really needed that. I usually dont put my personal info like that but like I said I had tired everything. Thank you all tho really I was depressed as hell but the words in this thread made my night thank you

5'11-6'1 then I go from there. Its known by all my boys. Also slim but after that open minded, ambition, and respect
***** how tall are you? 

Intelligent, sense of humor, confident

Need NT's advice.

Digging on this chick and I want to get her a housewarming gift (or basket of small gifts) for her new apt. Was thinking of getting her something useful but also sentimental. ie. Chromecast, bluetooth speaker, flowers, etc.

Anyone have any ideas?
eyes.gif

Need NT's advice.

Digging on this chick and I want to get her a housewarming gift (or basket of small gifts) for her new apt. Was thinking of getting her something useful but also sentimental. ie. Chromecast, bluetooth speaker, flowers, etc.

Anyone have any ideas? :rolleyes
Unless she is a "electronics geek" go the sentimental way.
Also Crate and Barrell, Pier 1, World Market, etc... are your friends in this situation. I'm in those damn stores every weekend( if my wife is reading this I love you, lol)...
Also if you know her favorite meal, movie or something that makes you stand out from the herd can't hurt either...
Also art or a painting that drums up conversation can work as well..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom